Tetsuya Nomura reimagines DC Justice League

xzero4812

sdcc_batman_01.jpg

when i first saw that one, my first thought was "is this supposed to be Batman Beyond?"

otherwise cool designs.  although i don't ever remember Supergirl ever having a sword.  also i thought that the lightning bolts on the Flash was a bit overdone.

• Like 1

when i first saw that one, my first thought was "is this supposed to be Batman Beyond?"

otherwise cool designs.  although i don't ever remember Supergirl ever having a sword.  also i thought that the lightning bolts on the Flash was a bit overdone.

ya that would of been a awesome design for terry mcginnis in new 52 and in one storyline supergirl was trained by wonderwoman. Also the accessories are interchangeable to u can customize as you like 

ya that would of been a awesome design for terry mcginnis in new 52 and in one storyline supergirl was trained by wonderwoman. Also the accessories are interchangeable to u can customize as you like 

ahh, didn't know that about supergirl.  unless you are referring to the Superman/Batman Apocalypse movie.  i remember in it she was sent to Themyscira so she could learn control over her powers.

Oh yeah, they're the VARIANTS line of toys they've been advertizing for like 7 months now. Such a shame they look so awful and overdesigned - would rather stick to Kotobukiya's ARTFX line. Hard to believe they're Nomura's when they don't have a bajillion belts, though.

It's also a huge shame they're PAK, which is renown for its awful quality and derp faces lol.