The Last of Us: Remastered didn't rework the "Hunter Journey" or the "Firefly Journey" trophies and that's a shame.

LiamSucevic

Please remind me why those two trophies need to be "reworked"? The trophies are simple enough as they are, a little common sense and its simple. The game will notify you when you have a 100% risk to your clan, when it gives you the option pick something you can do. One of the most basic and easy ways you can make sure you won't lose your clam is Healing. The trophies are fine the way they are.

There's no reason for them to be reworked. The game is the game, so the trophy list shouldn't really change. Some people are going to experience the game for the first time on PS4 and it wouldn't exactly be fair to everyone who earned the trophies on PS3 if the newcomers needed to do something far easier. Besides, it's been long enough since most people completed the journeys, so if they're getting the remaster, it's about time to take the multiplayer journey again. Plus, the DLC maps are being added to the main pool of maps, so the multiplayer will be a little different anyway.

The 3 kills / 0 deaths trophies though? THOSE should have been reworked. They shouldn't have even been introduced, considering their almost absurd requirements and the timing of their addition to the multiplayer. Those needed a rework, and they were fixed.

Marking enemies, healing, gifting crafted items... 

As long as you save easier missions for the 100% clan loss opportunities, there is very little risk of being completely wiped out (even if you're as hopeless as me). Main game trophies are fine.

Edited by G_V_Black

Marking enemies, healing, gifting crafted items... 

As long as you save easier missions for the 100% clan loss opportunities, there is very little risk of being completely wiped out (even if you're as hopeless as me). Main game trophies are fine.

Thats exactly what I did, I don't see what the big issue here considering its not that difficult to pull off

You lose your population? Well, you really suck.

Yes. Performing well limits population loss, but on these particular challenges, which don't come up until you're about half-way through the Factions journey, you lose at least 20%. As long as you have saved easier missions for these occasions, this should pose no problem whatsoever. On PS3 you could also quit to the XMB or pull your ethernet cord if you were on the verge of failure, and it would not count as a day completed, though I never had to do this.

Did they ever fix up the whole "Quit the game and you're advanced a day but your clan becomes deathly sick" business? Because I've skipped a few games on the PS4 version (I've been trying to clean up the DLC trophies by landing the maps I want early on and getting the 5 kills) and every time I quit a game, it advances me a day, but annihilates the healthiness of my clan (understandably so).

If they never fixed that, you really can speed up your progress towards completion of the 12 weeks if you strategically skip days where there are no clan attacks or mass threats to your clan. Sure, it's crappy to the other players to leave the match immediately just so you can skip a day for your clan, but if you're only after the trophy, it's one of the best ways to do it. Besides, it's the end of the world - you should look out for yourself, right?