What Features would you love to see come to PS4?

CreativePolicy

1. I would like to see that option of join a friend's game for a few just to see if it was a game that you might want to play. 

2. Or the option they promised where if you or a firend is having trouble getting pass a part in a game.  You can grant access to your game and they can play it for you to help you get pass. 

3. The feature of fix the damn CE-34878-0 error that has been happening since the 1.70 update.  FIX IT! :angry: :angry: :angry:

4. To release the option to upload videos to youtube already.

Haven't become familiar with the #3 but I agree with all the others and there's gonna be #2 in Far Cry 4.

Software emulation for PS1 and PS2 games I bought digitally on PSN.

I want this a lot. Don't want cloud services for any of the earlier PS generations' games, I want the ones I've already bought.

The ability to adjust screen size, start if off smaller and be able to move it left to right, up and down. It doesn't fit my screen, not only does it start too big, to shrink and move it around then make it fit, its off to the left too much and it cuts off more than a inch on the left side of the console screen which is annoying since most games put menus there.

The ability to go back to PS3 XMB which I loved, bc I hate this one for the PS4.They burried everything in menus and more menus, too hard to backup saves.

The abilty to copy saves to a flash drive without it freezing every single time and corrupting, and then the abilty to copy more than 1 without it freezing.

The ability to spectate a friends game and take control if they need help, that was a major selling option that I want to use, still not in yet.

To get online/offline notifications for friends.

A new messaging setup, this new one is annoying.

To be able to customize controls for any game, dont like R2 for shooting bc also dont like the new L2/R2 and the thumbsticks are awful. Rubs my thumbs the wrong way.

Bigger trophy icons, and a louder ding when I unlock one.

Pause Downloads/ See trophies offline/ Themes Backgrounds etc (PS3 XMB)

A feature to better teach how to use the Share button, and how it works.

The ability to send voice messages like the 360.

A new PS STORE or the abilty to go back to one like the older and better PS STORE that was on PS3.

Videos and Music have been confirmed for Holiday season, that don't have to list that.

3 things

The Eu store is behind compared to sony and there time of update is a joke I don't think 6pm is a good time to update your store!!

And Folders!! Lots of folders I hate scrolling through all my games

Let me change my god dam psn name FFs xbox has had this from the start!

Edited by Fastandslowv2

They should fix the message feature on the ps4. Every time I log onto my PS4 I get the same messages I received on my PS3. It's annoying.  -_-

Someone please listen to this man!!!. I loathe the fact that I have to re delete a chat that I had on ps4 when I hop back onto my ps3.

Free online.

We have to pay someone to keep all the updates and proposed fixes that we are asking for. No one works for free.