DLC Editions

HeyItsSpanky

All Blu-Rays have the DLC on disc. That stuff about Borderlands is only true on Xbox 360.

Then you PLEASE tell me where I'm supposed to get it cause the DLC that is supposed to be on my pre-owned Borderlands GOTY edition disk just ain't making itself seen for me. I've done the PS button press and looked thru the menus both in and out of the game and there ain't nothin' about installing the DLC. The extra spots aren't showing up in the quik-travel spots...and I really would like to get to the extra stuff I was supposed to have included with the purchace.

Try the Dead Space 2 Limited edition. It comes with the DLC Extraction on the hard copy. That's 2 Platz for the price of 1. Though it doesn't come with the weapons pack dlcs. But I think if you download DS2 from the Network it comes with the complete weapons pack but not Extraction. I think the hard copy is a better deal.:-)

I've just read your link'd thread and then the linked thread inside that one. It appears that the first runs of the GOTY edition came with a voucher and the later once came with the DLC on the disc. There is no markings on the disc to state which version you have. The disc case is no help, since GS takes all the discs out and then justs picks a game @ random.

Once I get the new HDD, I'll just buy the DLC and try it again.

Unless you don't have a PS Move. Though, the weapon packs aren't necessary if you have DS1 files on your PS3, you'll start with an upgraded Plasma Cutter. The DLC Pack 'Severed' is also not included. It's good.

this is true My friends. :ninja: