Studio Ghibli is Closing Down!

ShadowGandalf

What's that for? It seems a waste of a post to come in and just say 'meh' with no context or opinion. Not having a go, just saying. Care to elaborate?

Well who in the heck are these studio??

What's that for? It seems a waste of a post to come in and just say 'meh' with no context or opinion. Not having a go, just saying. Care to elaborate?

I'm embarrassed to say that I only saw one Studio Ghibli film. Really need to watch more of their films.

Bro, I never even watched any of their films in my life.

hmm i hope that they wont stop doing great work :)

but i dont think that "housecleaning" or "restructuring" are the best news..

hope for the best

then why do you have to comment in this section ?

Jackie-chan-meme.jpg

• Like 1

Ironic that you also have "anime fan" on your member title. SMH kids those days...

The moment I saw Totoro I felt in love with Ghibli. Since then I've watched almost every animation that they released. It's sad if they are really going to close down.

• Like 1

Ironic that you also have "anime fan" on your member title. SMH kids those days...

The moment I saw Totoro I felt in love with Ghibli. Since then I've watched almost every animation that they released. It's sad if they are really going to close down.

I just never really payed attention to the studio lol. I would watch it but are they good films?? I mean I only heard of Totoro and Arietty from them but haven't thought bout them a lot

Grave of the Fireflies is one of the saddest movies I've ever seen in my life. Just thinking about it makes me feel like aeNYLMO_460sa.gif

Laputa : Castle in the Sky is still my favourite one, tough. Such an epic adventure.

Edited by RainyDusk
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I really hope Studio Ghibli don't close and after doing some search on recent news it looks like it is just a "pause in production". At the end of the article is the vital info. There may be some hope...

http://www.theguardian.com/culture/2014/aug/04/anime-producer-studio-ghibli-makes-its-last-film

Here is a trailer to Studio Ghibli's latest film.

Studio Ghibli are the greatest animation studio ever.