#DRIVECLUB demo

kidhero99

This is definitely an amazing looking game but I'm not sure how much longevity it will have. I'm more of a sim racing fan (so I prefer circuit racing to streets) but this has my interest and at least I'll be able to try out the PS+ edition for free. 

Parker

This is definitely an amazing looking game but I'm not sure how much longevity it will have. I'm more of a sim racing fan (so I prefer circuit racing to streets) but this has my interest and at least I'll be able to try out the PS+ edition for free. 

Parker

Eagerly waiting Project Cars like myself eh? ;)

Project CARS Runs at 60 FPS on PS4, Not There Yet on Xbox One. Fuck mang.

Are you a WMD member? Do you have any sources for that claim? Everything I've read says that neither the PS4 or Xbone are running at 60fps yet but SMS is aiming for that on console. Right now it seems like SMS are seeing how many AI opponents the PS4 and Xbone can handle while maintaining a stable 60fps. 

Parker

Are you a WMD member? Do you have any sources for that claim? Everything I've read says that neither the PS4 or Xbone are running at 60fps yet but SMS is aiming for that on console. Right now it seems like SMS are seeing how many AI opponents the PS4 and Xbone can handle while maintaining a stable 60fps. 

Parker

http://www.dualshockers.com/2014/08/15/project-cars-runs-at-60-fps-on-ps4-not-there-yet-on-xbox-one-cars-have-60000-polygons-on-consoles/