Need your help!

spy2705

Guys I have the Sony Pulse Elite headset. And its heavy for me and gives me headaches.. And hurts my head.

I read that even gold one does that? Its uncomfortable? ( Reviews of amazon )

So I was thinking I would get a turtlebeach PX4

Any suggestions?

Thanks a lot guys..

Do you have elite or gold, what you think of them..

Edited by spy2705

I have Gold and have done long online sessions with it and never had a problem. Are you adjusting it to make sure it is the right fit?

Also Tutlebeach headsets are generally heavier (I thought) so that might not be an improvement.

Maybe you should go to a blutooth headset?

In my opinion the turtle beach headphones build quality sucks, they don't feel premium, I've had £20 headphones that're better than £100 turtle beaches build quality wise. I use the Steelseries H wireless atm, they are the best headphones I've ever used (slightly better than astro a40s because they're comfy) but they cost an insane amount at retail price (they are worth it though).

I've heard many good things about the Sony golds, and haven't heard anything bad about comfyness, I don't think they're that heavy either, so you may find them better.

Edited by Saltyie

I have the elite headset, I agree it feels heavy at first but I soon get used to it after 20/30 mins

I bought it 8 months ago.. In new years..

Iam only 14 so thats why maybe.

Top list ARE

Gold

Px4

What else could i get and any feedback on thoose..

Thanks.

In my opinion the turtle beach headphones build quality sucks, they don't feel premium, I've had £20 headphones that're better than £100 turtle beaches build quality wise. I use the Steelseries H wireless atm, they are the best headphones I've ever used (slightly better than astro a40s because they're comfy) but they cost an insane amount at retail price (they are worth it though).

I've heard many good things about the Sony golds, and haven't heard anything bad about comfyness, I don't think they're that heavy either, so you may find them better.

I did too about Elite until i bought them and weared them.. In terms of sound. They the best. But they too big for me and very uncomfortable. They hurt my head. Gives me headache etc.

If the turtlebeach is decent in terms of quailty why not

I have Gold and have done long online sessions with it and never had a problem. Are you adjusting it to make sure it is the right fit?

Also Tutlebeach headsets are generally heavier (I thought) so that might not be an improvement.

Maybe you should go to a blutooth headset?

I got the elite not the gold.. The gold seems lighter. I heared turtle beach are much lighter from reviews. The elite is a lot heavy

My advice is to NEVER buy anything Turtle Beach, their build quality is absolutely fucking awful, the one thing you're guaranteed with Turtle Beaches is that they'll break. I've never used any of Sonys headsets but I doubt they're any heavier than Astros (What I use) Getting the right gaming headset is a tricky thing to decide because if you want a genuinely good one that'll work on console you need to fork out a few hundred quid. 

Can you adjust the Elites? Perhaps they're too tight on your head hence why you're getting headaches.

• Like 1

My advice is to NEVER buy anything Turtle Beach, their build quality is absolutely fucking awful, the one thing you're guaranteed with Turtle Beaches is that they'll break. I've never used any of Sonys headsets but I doubt they're any heavier than Astros (What I use) Getting the right gaming headset is a tricky thing to decide because if you want a genuinely good one that'll work on console you need to fork out a few hundred quid. 

Can you adjust the Elites? Perhaps they're too tight on your head hence why you're getting headaches.

Yes i did man idk maybe ill get gold.

They big thats why they huge for me.. :/

you headset is big why do u need annoy u self with it paid something not hurt you ear or you head like this one l_13374261.jpg  :o

I'd bet thats less comfortable and thats only for voice chat, it doesn't include game audio (Once you use a headset to game going back to TV speakers is like a huge downgrade)

Guys I have the Sony Pulse Elite headset. And its heavy for me and gives me headaches.. And hurts my head.

I read that even gold one does that? Its uncomfortable? ( Reviews of amazon )

So I was thinking I would get a turtlebeach PX4

Any suggestions?

Thanks a lot guys..

Do you have elite or gold, what you think of them..

I've owned all three of Sony's PS headset and I can honestly say the Golds are by far the best ones. Waaay more comfortable than the elites and won't crack like they are prone to do. One thing the elite has on them is the fact you can load and switch up to six audio profiles compared to the Golds only one audio profile can be upload at a time.

I'd bet thats less comfortable and thats only for voice chat, it doesn't include game audio (Once you use a headset to game going back to TV speakers is like a huge downgrade)

spot on

I've owned all three of Sony's PS headset and I can honestly say the Golds are by far the best ones. Waaay more comfortable than the elites and won't crack like they are prone to do. One thing the elite has on them is the fact you can load and switch up to six audio profiles compared to the Golds only one audio profile can be upload at a time.

Guess iam getting the golds

Is the sound quailty good?

Have had the Golds since release and love them :) , they are extremely comfy .

Sound quailty?

Gold headset? $$$ONY?

Pfffft

Don't listen to all these Amateurs anymore mate !

I got the solution for your problems.

vy4ln8.jpg

Home made headset.

Material needed:

Ruler ( must be blue ).

Glue.

Chinese Broken Headset.

Say "NO" to high prices mate!

U bet this wont hurt much.

Edited by BUwUNY
  • Like 2

Gold headset? $$$ONY?

Pfffft

Don't listen to all these Amateurs anymore mate !

I got the solution for your problems.

vy4ln8.jpg

Home made headset.

Material needed:

Ruler ( must be blue ).

Glue.

Chinese Broken Headset.

Say "NO" to high prices mate!

U bet this wont hurt much.

Also a very good way to lose your hearing :P

spot on

Guess iam getting the golds

Is the sound quailty good?

Sound quailty?

Sound quality i good , it's got a nice slight bass deep sound 

the virtual 7.1 surround sound is surprisingly very good

i can't really say anything bad about them , for the price they are the best you can get

they work well with everything and the playstation 4 & 3 also has the headset companion app

which allows you to put customized sound modes for games . 

Edited by TheVolloxx-