Damn, this game's annoying me now.

My_Name_Is_Age

I played through my hard run & encountered 0 problems. I then used Chapter select to clean up remaining collectable trophies (Golden Guns & Clues).

I then played on Hardcore. During Chapter 11, I encountered a crash, after I'd died & was (hoping to) respawn. I then quit out & reloaded. It then appeared to have skipped a checkpoint & move me ahead of where I originally was. I thought, "ok, this'll do", but I had no guns. The animation was there like Max was holding guns, but none there. I couldn't use weapon select or (obviously) fire a weapon. Reloaded checkpoint & no luck. I had to restart the whole chapter & thankfully it fixed the issue. Then (on my 2nd attempt) during the same chapter, I used shootdodge & fell through the map & died. Reloaded & didn't shootdodge at the same point & managed to get through the rest of the game with no issues.

Now I'm on my Old School run & was at the end of chapter 3, just made it up the second ladder, died & again it crashed on the 'Retry' screen.

I turned off my system & will hopefully resume later.

Now, my biggest concern is, when I attempt my NYMHC run, if this occurs, I may smash something. I've enjoyed the game so far, but the more I play, the more issues I encounter. Is this just me &/or my system or is this a common occurrence?

I hope that, when you will attempt your NYMHC run, nothing really "b*tch-like" will stop you.

'Cause I died ear the end of Chapter 7 (at 1st attempt) due to damn glitches (enemies who don't spawn, buggy textures) + Molotov Cocktail frow NOWHERE  :angry: !!

But anyway, good luck  :) ...

• Like 1

When I first started getting addicted to trophies, Max Payne 3 was in my 'Never gonna happen' list. But I've played a lot of games since that point & now think I can pull it off, so I'm giving it a good go. I'm determined to get it as the game is one of my favourites. My favourite games seem to be the hardest to plat. For example ; MGS 4, MGR Revengeance, RDR, The Last Of Us... But the way I see it is, I beat 'Nightmare Train' on Tekken 6 & that was horrendous, so anything's possible!

I remember buying this, getting home, searching the Trophy guide and just saying "Nope". I just beat it once, tho the multiplayer was a blast. Good luck

Pretty much this, i didnt like the mp, and the sp was dissapointing.

Spent $150 on it for day one [in the big box]

good luck with NYMHC run OP, its something id really never try :P

• Like 1

i just finished the shadows rushed me trophy  and there for all offline trophys before that

i didnt had any glitches or freezes the hole entire game 

i must metion also i nvr play online on psn nor did i install any form of patches or updates

ofocurse once il start online il have to update the game 

my advice for shadows rushed me trophy is   to take it slow press pause every 30 mins or soemthing

so the game keeps up with gameplay sorta speak   i had no troubles at all besides a few deaths lol

Edited by NoGood4Me

• 7 months later...