suited up help!

PT_Stewie

So i complete the game on supersoldier collecting som nanosuits, went back to chapter select (2 times) to gather the rest and in the end i was missing 5...

so i started a new game collecting them all in 1 go without spending any point, on the end i was missing 1, so i went back to chapter select to look for the last one and after running every chapter again i can't find the last one :@

I was following this video:

it doesnt go like that! if you upgrade nanosuit upgrade and die before you reach checkpoint, nanosuit kit disappears and you have to start new game to collect that nanosuit kit again! remember to only upgrade all nanosuit upgrades at the end when you get the last kit! i had no any trouble with this trophy! i dont know what problem you are having so i cant help! :(

Edited by zafira1290

If you collect one, hold on to it and die, you have to pick it up again.

If you collect, spend it and die, it's gone.

If you collect it, reach a checkpoint, then use it and die, the point is still in your inventory when you respawn. (At least this has been the case for me)

If you reached the very end and only missed one, then you can start a new game+ and you only have to find one more. Using chapter select you either have to get lucky and find the exact one you missed or it's already glitched and you won't find it anyway.

• Like 1

• 2 years later...
On 8/22/2014 at 0:00 PM, PT_Stewie said:

Just went trough chapter select and finally found it... everything is unlocked now... hope i can upgrade them all without any more glitches :)

Where was the missing module? I followed the same video and I am missing one as well. But I followed the video the letter so I am confused. I am not sure if I should try chapter select or just wipe my save and re start.