Online Multiplayer that was boring to you

SergeantMalon

REALLY! The most boring ass game series I've ever played and I platinumed both of em so I know what I'm talking about. The gameplay is so repetetive. Only good thing about it are the jokes, NOTHING else.

I dunno man, i heartily disagree. I very much enjoyed both games and playing it with friends made it all the more fun!

Brütal Legend was the most boring multiplayer I have ever played. Hard online trophies and the servers are empty, same as Dragon Ball Z Ultimate Tenkaichi. LitlleBigPlanet 2's "Dive In" and Mortal Kombat's "Ultimate Respect" trophies were boring as hell too. On not-so-boring but annoying are Uncharted 2 and Ridge Racer Unbounded.

Well, for me, the first games that come to mind are TLOU and TR.

The Last of Us had an interesting multiplayer concept, but I just couldn't get ever get into that part of the game for some reason. As far as Tomb Raider's multiplayer goes though, it just felt like it was thrown in there to say the game had online multiplayer.

Far Cry 2 also had a pretty forgettable multiplayer experience, but I didn't really get into the Far Cry games until after the third one, and by that time it was just a bunch of hackers. Pretty sure that had a lot to do with me not liking FC2's MP seeing as I loved FC3's.

Battlefield 4 is just godawful due to how bloody broken it was. I've had a lot of fun playing Battlefield games in the past, but BF4 was just so much no.

Anything with empty servers or lobbies can automatically be added to this list as well.

Red Dead Redemption.

Don't know why some of you are listing Uncharted 3, some trophies take time, yes, but it's not like the competitive trophies are hard, it's the co-op ones plus the two treasures trophies, every other trophy will come naturally, it did for me anyway. The only ones i had to work for were the co-op ones and the Assassin medal one, even the headshot trophy came naturally for me, but then again that was my main MP game since it released.

• Like 1

Don't know why some of you are listing Uncharted 3, some trophies take time, yes, but it's not like the competitive trophies are hard, it's the co-op ones plus the two treasures trophies, every other trophy will come naturally, it did for me anyway.

My dislike for Uncharted 3's MP has nothing to do with the trophies. I just think the MP itself is boring

Edited by Sir_Palkia

1. Uncharted 3 (at first)

2. GTA V online (ehh)

Important to note that i couldn't get used to both games right away, b/c of the amount of more exp'd players i found on the severs, & b/c of how bad i was at it early on. I enjoy Uc3 nowadays. I do. In the Uc3's beginning tho, i remember averaging anywhere from going 1-10 at least. & In GTA V....well you know how that goes....(cue the explosions)...I really don't think i need to explain anymore than that, (unfortunately)...although, i will say that GTA V is alot more enjoyable with friends. But even then, in a server with randoms, it can become (more/less), a giant pixel-lated prison, equipped with a finite amount of cruel aspects, that bring out all the wrong & ugly ones, in the beautiful world that GTA offers.

While i don't blame others for being better, & that being some obscene reason to dislike/dis-credit the aforementioned MP's overall enjoyable game play early on; i'd just add that i thought Uc3's controls & hit detection were awful & poorly designed.

Bad Multiplayer                         Good Multiplayer

1.Bulletstorm                             Battlefield 3                 

2. Defiance                               Syndicate

Tomb Raider                             Call of Duty MW2

Every Killzone                           Gunstar Heroes

GTA online                               Dragon's Crown

Last of Us                                 Crysis 3 (I had fun with it)

Top Spin 4                                Both Medal of Honors (I know, but it was fun)

Warhammer 40k                       Diablo 3

Resistance 2                            Final Fantasy 14

Every FEAR                             Every game with campign Co-op

Ghostbusters                           Rock Band

PSA: Battle Royale                   Portal 2

The Last of Us? GTA Online? 

• Like 1

Bad Multiplayer                         Good Multiplayer

1.Bulletstorm                             Battlefield 3                 

2. Defiance                               Syndicate

Tomb Raider                             Call of Duty MW2

Every Killzone                           Gunstar Heroes

GTA online                               Dragon's Crown

Last of Us                                 Crysis 3 (I had fun with it)

Top Spin 4                                Both Medal of Honors (I know, but it was fun)

Warhammer 40k                       Diablo 3

Resistance 2                            Final Fantasy 14

Every FEAR                             Every game with campign Co-op

Ghostbusters                           Rock Band

PSA: Battle Royale                   Portal 2

I actually liked how Defiance, GTA Online, and the Last of Us did online MP. It was something a bit unique and different compared to most other MPs.

Oh and how could I forget, Deep Black: WORST.MULTIPLAYER.EVER!!! The darn thing is so broken its a wonder that so many people manage to stay in a match long enough for the platinum to be "common".

Edited by merciful84