Best Game You've Ever Played?

SickoSoc

This might have been done before or be repetitive, apologies in advance.

The purpose of this topic is to ask you (for any console, although most will be PS3), in your opinion, what's the best game you've ever played?

For me, I'd have to say Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception, but really, I love the whole series, as well as the Assassin's Creed series, the NFS games and of course, Skate 3 (to which I really release the follow-up, Skate 4).

As I read what your favourites are, I will then be able to see which games I should buy on top of reminiscing about great games :)

I am sure this has been asked before, i cant find the topix,

NES= Super Mario

SNES = Mario Kart

N64 = 2 way tie Donkey Kong 64 and Perfect Dark

PS1 = Resident Evil/Silent HIll

PS2 = Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty

XBOX = The Suffering

PS3 = Uncharted Series/MGS 4/ TLoU

Xbox 360 = Gears of War 1

Nintendo Wil = Mario Kart Wii

PS4 = TLoU Remasted

Xbox 1 = Nothing yet

WiiU = Mario Kart 8

I c ant just pick one game...its impossible...so these are my favorites based on Consoles*

* = Handhelds not included

Edited by HARD_ANGEL_FAN
  • Like 1

Bioshock, The Last of Us and Red Dead Redemption really stand out for me. Everything about these games just reeks of perfection (except maybe the last boss in Bioshock :P)

I feel they are some of the most complete games in terms of:

• ATMOSPHERE (all 3 of these games really pull you into their respective worlds and don't let go until the end. A major factor for me)
  • Story (deep, enthralling, engrossing, awesome endings)
  • Characters (all morally grey, interesting characters; main characters and villains)
  • Gameplay (keep you on your toes; particularly on the harder difficulties. Just plain fun and never get boring to me)
  • Graphics (seriously, these games are just beautiful. TLoU Remastered is probably the best-looking game I've ever seen)
  • Music/sound design (1st two best played with headphones; beautiful scores and ambient noise. RDR has amazingly atmospheric music - remember that ride into Mexico?

If i had to choose one favorite game, that would be BioShock Infinite. I never played a game with such an awesome exploration like this one. For example, when the first part of the Burial At Sea was launched, instead of passing 2 hours to finish it, i spent over 8 hours exploring the locations. You open a door, you find at least 3 others, and so on. The story is amazing, and my jaw dropped with the plot twist at the end (both main game and DLC's). I totally recommend this game for anyone.

• Like 1

This are my favorites games for consol well I'm making the way as H,A,F.

Sega = Sonic the hedgehog

NES= Snow Brothers

SNES = Donkey Kong Country and MMX

N64 = ConkerBadFurDay

PS1 = MegaMan X4,Medie Evil,Biohazard 

Dreamcast Sonic the Adventure,SPAWN

PS2 = Persona & Guitar Hero 2

GC = Biohazard 1 and 0 

XBOX = Black

NDS= Ace Attorney Phoenix Right.

Xbox 360 = Gears of War and Blue Dragon 

PSP = P3P,God of war