Is this Worth Importing

The first (original) game on the ps3 sucked. As a fan of the series, i just couldn't play the first game. Now re;birth 1 is a remastered version of the first original game. The game is entirely reworked in mk2's & victory style. Wich means the gameplay will be the same as mk2 & victory, now it just tells you the first game story.

I haven't played it yet (i'm going to get it tomorrow from the post office) but i'm certain i'll enjoy this as much as i enjoyed Mk2 & Victory! So yes i'd recommend it! 

Is this series any good, Love a good JRPG but story is my main thing i look for when it comes to JRPG's, do you recommend?  B)

Depends. Have you played any of compile heart's games? Because this is not your typical JRPG. It's a niche game even in the jrpg genre. But no harm in trying it out, it's a popular franchise for a reason.

The first (original) game on the ps3 sucked. As a fan of the series, i just couldn't play the first game. Now re;birth 1 is a remastered version of the first original game. The game is entirely reworked in mk2's & victory style. Wich means the gameplay will be the same as mk2 & victory, now it just tells you the first game story.

I haven't played it yet (i'm going to get it tomorrow from the post office) but i'm certain i'll enjoy this as much as i enjoyed Mk2 & Victory! So yes i'd recommend it! 

Depends. Have you played any of compile heart's games? Because this is not your typical JRPG. It's a niche game even in the jrpg genre. But no harm in trying it out, it's a popular franchise for a reason.

I actually have wanted to try Mugen Souls z but could never find it for a cheap enough price 

The First HDN was one of the best game Story/entertainment wise.

The battle system was amazing since, you was invisible when, you figure it out, whch took 5-10 minutes.

This is amazing game.

How can you say the 1st game sucked? It performs much better than Victory in terms of gameplay and story. The combat system was very basic but worked like a charm. The lowest game rating by any country and it's the only game in the series to have any form of foul language. (Very Bias). But still people hate on the first game, heck some haven't even played the first game and know little to nothing about it. But I digress. HDN Re;Birth1 is not like the original. The story has the basic concept of the original but made it's own ending as it went along. The DLC characters from Victory make an appearance in the game and drive the story. NISA, Gust and 5pb don't make an appearance in the game :'( but overall the game is very solid. Runs much better than Victory and with it being on the Vita that's saying something. I'd say get the game. It's alot of fun when you get around the small minor problems (barely anything notable) and can be enjoyed to a very large extent.

• Like 2

The main reason why i didn't like the first game was because of it's healing system. Even if you had the ingredients it was still so random when your character got healed.... Also i can't believe you can say the gameplay of the first game is better than mk2 & victory. I mean running in dungeons and fighting is so much more smoother in mk2 & victory. The story was good, nothing bad i can say about it. I haven't finished the first game tho, only got like 50% into the game.

Altough having played some of the remake i have to agree it's really different than the first game story wise.

The main reason why i didn't like the first game was because of it's healing system. Even if you had the ingredients it was still so random when your character got healed.... Also i can't believe you can say the gameplay of the first game is better than mk2 & victory. I mean running in dungeons and fighting is so much more smoother in mk2 & victory. The story was good, nothing bad i can say about it. I haven't finished the first game tho, only got like 50% into the game.

Altough having played some of the remake i have to agree it's really different than the first game story wise.

It healed if, the condition for the Healing spell was meet

I must be one of the few who actually loved the first game. The story was really good the battle system was meh, but I still was hooked on it. All the characters are loveable (Noire is the best ;)) and witty. The humor is a great addition also. In my opinion it was just a really good JRPG and was unique in a way with its battle system and applying skills.

In the end, I recommend this game for any JRPG lover out there. At least try it out and see if it is for you.

One of my favorite series!

Because other CPUs got more important role. (Read: everyone wanted more Noire)

So the story had to be edited a bit in order for CPUs to join earlier and be usable for longer period. PS3 version was objectively all about Nep (though she did leave party for a while :D) and recruiting CPUs wasn't necessary at all.

Just for the trophies.

Edited by SatoshiOokami

Because other CPUs got more important role. (Read: everyone wanted more Noire)

So the story had to be edited a bit in order for CPUs to join earlier and be usable for longer period. PS3 version was objectively all about Nep (though she did leave party for a while :D) and recruiting CPUs wasn't necessary at all.

Just for the trophies.

Also the true ending required all 3 of them. Getting them wasn't all to much of a hassle anyway. 

I had the spells set in stone if i needed to. I was playing on Hard and hardly (No pun intended) use them. They'd trigger on the occasion but other wise it was fine.