Watch Dogs Bad Blood SP DLC Announced

McJacs2

I really don't care for it.

Then move on.

Not on this week's store update release list, so it probably got delayed.

That's false advertising then. Usually they'll say a date for US and if it's different elsewhere then they'll say. Every critic and Ubi site has said 23rd and PC and Xbone have got it. Well I know not to buy season passes from Ubisoft now.

Edited by GTAJJ

That's false advertising then. Usually they'll say a date for US and if it's different elsewhere then they'll say. Every critic and Ubi site has said 23rd and PC and Xbone have got it. Well I know not to buy season passes from Ubisoft now.

Things get delayed, it happens all the time. The newest DLC for Sound Shapes was delayed for 2 weeks in NA but was available in EU during that time. Also the store doesn't seem like it has been updated yet for this week.

Things get delayed, it happens all the time. The newest DLC for Sound Shapes was delayed for 2 weeks in NA but was available in EU during that time. Also the store doesn't seem like it has been updated yet for this week.

If this is the case then they should say. Have you got the DLC over in the states for PS4 or PS3? An AAA and an A game is quite different. It's going to be like the heists for GTA V.

So what are peoples thoughts on this Bad Blood DLC?

I enjoyed Watch_Dogs but now it's finished I don't really intend to go back to it. Is the season pass worth getting purely for this Bad Blood DLC? 

Its more of the same, if you liked watch dogs you will like the dlc, you don't need the season pass to buy the DLC anymore but its £12, and the season pass is £15 I think so there's not much difference anyway. I have played it for about 9 hours and completed the story and gotten most of the other trophies just need a few more fixer missions.