Watch Dogs Bad Blood SP DLC Announced

McJacs2

Ubisoft has announced Watch Dogs' Bad Blood DLC pack, set to introduce a new single-player campaign.

Bad Blood arrives for Season Pass holders on September 23 and for everyone else on September 30. It gives you the chance to take control of the character of Raymond "T-Bone" Kenney for the first time as he tries to help out an old friend.

The DLC takes place after the events of the main campaign, and spans 10 new missions in new locations across Chicago. As T-Bone, you'll find yourself infiltrating Blume one final time to place a false trail in their system, before you're sidetracked when a former colleague called Tobias Frewer calls you and asks you for help. As the story unfolds, however, it transpires the details he's offering you don't quite add up.

Bad Blood will also add Street Sweep contracts, which Ubisoft describes as "a dynamic new system of side missions that offers players endless hours of challenges" and are playable in co-op mode too. The online Hacking and Tailing modes are back as well, along with new weapons, perks and outfits, one of which is the remote-controlled car Eugene. 

Courtesy of IGN

I sure hope they don't add trophies since I sold the game for LBP 2. I wonder if T-Bone will have any abilities that Aiden didn't have, or if Aiden will make an appearance in it somehow. What are your thoughts?

Haha, oh don't worry you guys, this is most likely gonna have some trophies! xD I just hope they aren't BS trophies though, I hope they are just fun and straight-forward

Though I feel with the whole drinking game fiasco, they probably won't be too inclined to add any BS trophies, lol

Edited by BlindMango

Haha, oh don't worry you guys, this is most likely gonna have some trophies! xD I just hope they aren't BS trophies though, I hope they are just fun and straight-forward

Though I feel with the whole drinking game fiasco, they probably won't be too inclined to add any BS trophies, lol

We hope they learned their lesson at least.

I'll probably wait for them to finish releasing DLC then pick up the season pass if I'm going to get all the DLC.

• 3 weeks later...

i did enjoy the game, not as much as i hoped but it wasn't that bad.

sorry for you "i-hope-there-won't-be-trophies-guys"

there are gonna be 7 :bronze:  and 3 :silver:  trophies with that DLC.

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/game/watch-dogs-ps4/trophies/

i will visit seattle again for sure :)

wash-dogs.jpg

There's going to be more as there is a season pass and this is only the first DLC.  

Are you sure? When checking the store it seems like all of these items have been released with the exception of the new T-Bone campaign.

But I'm not 100% sure since I haven't started the game yet.

1000px-Watch_Dogs_Season_Pass.jpg