New firmware sync trophies when you try to delete your account?

Just_Amaz1ng

Hi, all. Some time ago I got bored to simply earn trophies. So, I decided to start trophy speedrun like many people do. I chose TLOU Remastered. Today I finished Grounded+ difficulty and I saw 3 trophies (I created another account). That was a bullshit because trophies have 31 August timestamp (5 days ago) but I hadn't sync them. I wanted to use a feature when you backup your saves and delete account and install it again on ps4 in order to get minimum gap between first and last trophies but now I suppose that new firmware changed some settings and now when you try to delete your account, PS4 sync trophies. Now, it's kinda sadly because I lost much time in order to plan it =( Can you say me if i wrong because I don't understand how could 3 trophies be synced when I didn't press Trophies menu button. Sorry for grammar.

I think, this is good now because now we can see more obviously who is TRUE fastest achiever... what do you think about that?

The way people have games platinumed in a few minutes or seconds is either they cheated, or more likely that the game is on multiple systems and the trophies "auto pop". For instance if you have a platinum on a ps3 game and it's also on the vita, when you play the game on your vita all the trophies auto pop which gives you the vita platinum for the game in a few seconds. Auto popping doesn't work for all games, and I don't have a vita, but I'm pretty sure it works on a lot of the cross system games between ps3 and vita.

It's hard to understand what your saying cause your English is broken.

I know for a fact if your online and start a new game the ps4 will auto sync that games trophy list when it's at 0%

This also will happen if you have been playing offline and earned trophies for said game then sign in and boot up game it will auto sync.

As for deleting an account and having it sync automatically I've never heard of that before.

If I understand you correctly, you are saying that you were basically practicing TLOU Remsastered and coming up with a plan to earn the fastest 100% from first to last trophy like it's measured on the site? But trophies synced from your account when you planned on deleting those trophies to start fresh with a plan? PS4 trophies autosync as far as I know. But if you want to come up with a plan for speedrunning a game, you can come up with the plan on a side account if you want your main account to have the fast time.

If I understand you correctly, you are saying that you were basically practicing TLOU Remsastered and coming up with a plan to earn the fastest 100% from first to last trophy like it's measured on the site? But trophies synced from your account when you planned on deleting those trophies to start fresh with a plan? PS4 trophies autosync as far as I know. But if you want to come up with a plan for speedrunning a game, you can come up with the plan on a side account if you want your main account to have the fast time.

You're right. And I just ended all singleplayer trophies yesterday and I don't understand how I got 3 trophies synced because I deleted account many times when I earned some trophy like "Let's gears up" and it worked, I had 0 trophies and after that new firmware came out so I decided to update and holy shit why I didn't delete account first in order to erase 2 trophies which I got... and even with that I have not 2 trophies but 3 and this happened after I deleted my account. I'm broken because I created side account with good nickname for speedruns...

His English isn't the best, but I know what he's talking about, he isn't cheating at all. Just planning a way to be able to get progress in the game without earning a trophy so he can minimize his time between first and last trophy. Hes just trying to get on the fastest achievers board, which that is a strategy most people on those boards do along with practicing the game on a side account or whatever. Don't know if it's possible in TLOU, but I've seen it possible in lots of other games, and it's similar to my attempt at the Terraria fastest time that I'll be making.

• Like 1