Free Steam/Origin Games

Dreakon13

nice Ill take any steam ones, preferably Dead Space 3 > Populous > . Thank you very much. ^^

The games listed in the OP are for Origin.  If you're fine with that, I can pass along a copy of Populous.

Please can I have red alert 3?

Fresh out, sorry.  Check the OP for an updated list.

Very nice of you to give keys to people,it's probably not the good place for that but if anyone wants some Origin keys from the Humble Origin Bundle i still have some in case you want it : )

Hey, the topic is Free Steam/Origin Games... if you have some keys to throw on the pile, go for it. :)  In fact, maybe others can join in as well!

OK so here's the list only for Origin keys i still haven't redeem. Unfortunately I already redeem all my Steam keys sorry guys.

Battlefield 3

Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 - Uprising

Dead Space

Medal of Honor

Mirror's Edge

The Sims 3 +extra contents

Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box

Crysis 2

Sorry ThePurpleHeat97 i just give the keys to GhostPresident but if you're interested in any of the remaining keys just tell me.

Update (keys available)

Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 - Uprising

Dead Space

Medal of Honor

Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box

Crysis 2

Edited by Chuparosa Outlaw

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey guys, I haven't forgotten about you.  Truthfully, I'm just trying to find the best way to do this... to avoid having to send out potentially hundreds of keys individually as people request them, but to avoid just listing all of the games/keys/links and trusting that freeloaders won't just take, take, take everything.  I'll come up with some idea though.

For now though, enjoy this...

https://www.humblebundle.com/?gift=fUykSFKCUnE4GK6K

It's a link good for three copies of the game Insurgency on Steam.  The nice thing, is even one of you claiming a copy, will unlock an additional game for me.  So it's win-win for everyone. ;)

Edited by Dreakon13