Free Steam/Origin Games

Dreakon13

You don't know me, since I'm relateively new, but just in case there happens to be a chance at some point, I'll leave a post here just to let you know that I'm interested. ^^;

If possible may I please have a code for Crysis 2: ME and/or Mirror's Edge if you do end up allowing more than one key per person? I'm getting a new PC soon (thanks to my girlfriend, because I sure couldn't afford it. >.<), and it would be pretty nice to sort of "celebrate" it with two games I've been dying to try out on PC. n _ n; 

Edited by CandiBunni

I think I'll wait til I can hit up some Steam keys :P Thanks for offering these things though Dreak, and glad you're going to come back to the side where the grass is greener ;)

Hopefully I can find my permanent home with the Playstation, I think I've played the field long enough... ;)

And for what it's worth, the Steam games aren't going to be nearly as flashy as the Origin games.  Some goodies in there for sure, but lots of indie titles, games I barely recognize in a few cases.  Not that indie games are a bad thing, but if you're looking for true retail AAA bigger budget games out of this, these Origin keys will probably be your best shot at it.

Edited by Dreakon13
  • Like 1

Hey Dreakon, I'm not picky so if you have 1 of anything I'll take that please :lol:

I have all of the games listed in the main post. :)

If you don't mind, pick whatever one you think you'll enjoy the most.  If you really, really don't care and are just itching for something new to play... then I'll still have to ask that you pick one... just don't pick any where I only have one (x1) left.  Save those for the people who really want them. ;)

Edited by Dreakon13

Can i have the Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box and Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 - Uprising codes plz?

Erm, not to make an example out of you or anything, sorry in advance... but your two posts, no avatar and requesting two games when I specifically said "one per person" isn't sitting well.  I think I'll need to have some requirements going forward...

How about 100 posts?  Or is that too much?

If you don't have 100 posts, you can pass along your Origin/Steam ID (depending on what you're asking for) or something so I can see if you're actually active gamers on those services.  Or at the very least, do something to make me think you aren't just looking for a freebie, and that you'll actually enjoy the game you get.

Just throw me a message with your Origin profile Renato, if you don't mind.  And we can figure something out.

Is it one per person for each of steam and origin or is it 1 game per person altogether?

EDIT: I changed my mind.  One per person for Origin, one per person for Steam.  If you get an Origin game, you're still eligible for a Steam game when the time comes.  Early bird gets the worm(s) I guess!

It'll be too complicated if I change it now. :)

Edited by Dreakon13

I'm sure, for anyone who actually looks at my posts, you're getting tired of hearing me say this... but I spent the last year or so as a PC gamer.  One of the best aspects of gaming on PC, are the cheap sales and bundles you can find.  Getting upwards of 5-10 (usually indie) games for about a buck.  As a result of this, I wind up with a lot of bundles where there are games I'm either not interested in... or that I already own... which leaves me with a lot of games to either forget about, or give away.  Frankly I'm tired of having these just laying around, the list is getting too large to maintain.  I don't even remember where I got most of them from.

I have upwards of 100+ Steam games that I'm going to eventually dump on some poor unsuspecting people, but I'm letting my closer personal friends get first dibs on them.

So to start with, since I dig this community so much, I'll see what we can do with these Origin keys (I know, gross, Origin... but deal with it lol)... the (x#) being how many keys I have.

ORIGIN KEYS:

Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box (x2)
Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 - Uprising (x1)
Crysis 2 Maximum Edition (x3)
Dead Space (x2)
Dead Space 3 (x1)
Medal of Honor (x3)
Mirror's Edge
Populous (x2)

Once my PC gaming friends are done ravaging the Steam keys/gifts that I have, I'll let you guys have at them.  'Til then, just reply here with whatever Origin game you'd like and I'll reach out to you. 

One per person (for now), first come first serve.

If you get an Origin game, you're still eligible for a Steam game when the time comes.  The two lists are/will be separate.

I think people are usually pretty up to date on these bundles, and since this isn't actually a PC gaming community, I guess it's possible that there may not be a ton of folks around here that actually have a need for these games.  So if it's slow going, I'm not opposed to ditching the one per person rule somewhere down the road. :)

Disclaimer: Since these keys have just been sitting around on my HDD and/or the cloud and/or the key distribution site I bought them from and/or my email for at least a few months... I guess there's no guarantee that some savvy hacker didn't swoop in and steal them or something lol!  So in the unlikely event that a key is randomly somehow already used, or doesn't work for some reason, or maybe I mislabeled some and accidentally give you the wrong one, let me know and we'll see what we can do to make it up to you. ;)

EDIT:

I'm thinking maybe some new rules... just to avoid the potential for leeching, I'm thinking there should be a 100 post requirement.  If you don't have 100 posts, no worries... maybe just pass along your Origin/Steam profile so i can see you're actually active on those services.  Give me something so I don't think you're just looking for a freebie lol.

nice Ill take any steam ones, preferably Dead Space 3 > Populous > . Thank you very much. ^^