ONUOsFan's Minimally Self-Indulgent Trophy Checklist

ONUOsFan

you guys playing legit or boosting? Snakebit ordered a copy as well.

We're boosting this week, trying to knock out AEOTM for a couple of guys and XP. We've had six, but not sure if we'll have them all this week or not, so I can hit you up if we need someone and you can join us, or if you'd rather just wait and play legit we can do that sometime, too.

Or if this week doesn't work out, I'd still be glad to play with you and/or snakebit later on, even if I get mine finished.

We're boosting this week, trying to knock out AEOTM for a couple of guys and XP. We've had six, but not sure if we'll have them all this week or not, so I can hit you up if we need someone and you can join us, or if you'd rather just wait and play legit we can do that sometime, too.

Or if this week doesn't work out, I'd still be glad to play with you and/or snakebit later on, even if I get mine finished.

sounds good man. I dont mind boosting but I like the MP so I'll be playing it legit as well.

edit. looking at your banner McGrath and Sheppard could be brothers. they look so much alike.

Finished off platinum #45 last night with Resistance 3. Big thanks again to snakebit10 for helping me through superhuman and cutting out a playthrough.

Also got some boosting done in ACB to get up to level 40, and will continue to work on that this week, but I'm not sure if I'm going to play that SP or start on Jak 1 to try to sneak in a 5th plat this month.

• 3 weeks later...

Got platinum #46 last week with ACB. I'm a little late updating because I've been out of town for a few days.

Started Mass Effect 3 last night, so it will be all about that for a while, but I also added ACR and ACIII to my coming soon list - I'm really excited about ACIII, and I'll have to play ACR just to fill in the gap. :)

I think you will like revelations. If ends ezios story nicely and the MP trophies are easily obtained without boosting at all which is a nice change. there is some unnecessary grinding for money at the end of the game to purchase all books. and it is glitched with update 1.02 or 1.2 i forget which be sure to do your research before attempting the sp.

• 4 weeks later...

Platinum #47 - Mass Effect 3. Not quite as good as ME2 overall, but still a great game.

For now, focusing on finally finishing off my MW3 plat and BioShock challenge rooms.

Congrats on the ME3 :platinum: How was the Insanity run? Did you get into the MP much?

Congrats on the ME3 :platinum: How was the Insanity run? Did you get into the MP much?

Yeah, I played quite a bit of the MP and it was a lot of fun. Not enough to get me to play it much with no further trophy gain, though... :)

I thought Insanity was actually quite a bit easier than ME2, but some of that is also probably the fact that I knew what I was doing more this time around and I found a loadout that really worked for me. I think it probably could have been even easier if I was a different class, because I was a Soldier but only used one gun for almost the entire game.

how tuff are the challenge rooms for Bioshock?

So far they're pretty easy, but I think the "expert" trophy for Worlds of Hurt is going to suck big time. The good news is that, like the main game, you can save literally any time, so if it comes down to it I'll save after every single enemy and reload that save if I screw up the next one.

That has to be the best checklist I have ever seen!!!! :D

Thanks. :)

Finished off the BioShock challenge rooms. Worlds of Hurt expert really wasn't that bad at all - I just abused the save system to put together a virtually perfect run and finished in just over 14 minutes.

Still working on MW3 spec ops and trying to decide what my next game is going to be while I'm doing that (since it obviously depends on the availability of my partner).

I see socom 4 in on the shelf to be played. It was a fun/yet challenging plat. that gets my vote.

Agreed with Oscar. Also I wonder since Zipper is/was shut down by Sony, I wonder how long the servers will be up for Socom games.

Yeah, the server issue may force me that way at some point... but I've made my decision - well, sort of. Got more for my broken PS3 than I expected, and I was able to get a copy of Black Ops and enough PSN cards to buy all four DLC packs, so I'm going to be working on getting every Call of Duty trophy in the known world, although I'll probably still need another SP-only game in there at some point, so I'm not sure what that will be.

The other issue is that I patched MW3 this morning and the DLC trophies are in there now, and since that DLC's not available yet (I don't have Elite), I won't actually be able to finish that one off for a while.

Good luck on trying to get all the Black ops dlc trophies. I'll be playing Black ops some point time but don't know if I am getting the dlc though.

Well, even if you don't get the DLC, there are some MP and zombie trophies for the plat, so let me know and I'll try to help.

Do you have the ultimate edition of BFBC2? I've thought a few times about picking up a used copy of the game again to try to knock out the onslaught trophies, but never had anyone to play it with. Don't think I'll ever go for 100% in that game, though, with all the time Vietnam would take - especially since I already have so much time to put in with BF3.

Well, even if you don't get the DLC, there are some MP and zombie trophies for the plat, so let me know and I'll try to help.

Do you have the ultimate edition of BFBC2? I've thought a few times about picking up a used copy of the game again to try to knock out the onslaught trophies, but never had anyone to play it with. Don't think I'll ever go for 100% in that game, though, with all the time Vietnam would take - especially since I already have so much time to put in with BF3.

Yeah I have the ultimate edition. I hear Vietnam is dead anyways so I wouldn't worry about that. If you do pick up a used copy let me know and I'll hang on to mine for a bit.

Good luck with the 1% trophy

Thanks, man. I have a group that is going to be "working" on it together, so I think I'll be able to knock it out.

Step 1 of the redemption is complete - I've finished all single player trophies except for beating the game on Elite. I've also start playing online some, just to get a feel for it. I think I'm going to try to get as many ribbons and medals and maybe even get to General rank on my own just by playing normally. The game is a lot of fun to play online, as long as I get matched up with people around my own rank, rather than the high-ranking, spawn-camping jerks.

• Like 1