ONUOsFan's Minimally Self-Indulgent Trophy Checklist

ONUOsFan

I'm digging it, I love it when people put in the extra effort and give their checklist a more unique feel with their own designed images.

What's the difference between the green and red bars though?

I would say the green bar is the fun factor and the red is the difficulty.

• Like 1

I would say the green bar is the fun factor and the red is the difficulty.

Correct. I may put a little "key" somewhere explaining that, but that's it. Everything about this list is designed to be minimalist, and that goes along with the theme.

And, although I haven't gotten this far in updating the list, I have my first update to post: Platinum #43 last night with Dead Space. Great game, but having to do almost three full playthroughs has really put me off from jumping into Extraction or DS2 - I will do both, but not any time soon.

Couple of quick updates: Hit trophy level 18 a couple of days ago, and I've been tearing through Sly 3. By far the worst game of the three - they just tried to throw in too many things and the controls are not good enough for these challenges, but at least it will be over quick - probably sometime this week.

Couple of quick updates: Hit trophy level 18 a couple of days ago, and I've been tearing through Sly 3. By far the worst game of the three - they just tried to throw in too many things and the controls are not good enough for these challenges, but at least it will be over quick - probably sometime this week.

I strongly disagree with you on this one. Sly 3 is the best in the series IMO. The challenges are hard, you just need to be better at them and it has nothing to do with the control.

Keep the good work ;)

I strongly disagree with you on this one. Sly 3 is the best in the series IMO. The challenges are hard, you just need to be better at them and it has nothing to do with the control.

Keep the good work ;)

Well, we're just going to have to agree to disagree on this one, because after last night I hate it even more than before. In fact, I hate it so much I've come up with a poem:

Sly 3, how do I hate thee? Let me count the ways.

I hate your conversation trees, that have no discernible point.

I hate your extra characters - they make me feel out of joint.

I hate your endless dialogue - it completely numbs my brain.

I hate your challenges and their crappy controls - they drive me totally insane.

But mostly, I hate the fact that you tried to combine every type of game and mini game ever invented into what was once a neat and tidy platforming game that knew what it was and didn't try to be anything more.

Sorry, I know that last line didn't rhyme, but I ran out of ideas. :/

• Like 1

Well, we're just going to have to agree to disagree on this one, because after last night I hate it even more than before. In fact, I hate it so much I've come up with a poem:

Sly 3, how do I hate thee? Let me count the ways.

I hate your conversation trees, that have no discernible point.

I hate your extra characters - they make me feel out of joint.

I hate your endless dialogue - it completely numbs my brain.

I hate your challenges and their crappy controls - they drive me totally insane.

But mostly, I hate the fact that you tried to combine every type of game and mini game ever invented into what was once a neat and tidy platforming game that knew what it was and didn't try to be anything more.

Sorry, I know that last line didn't rhyme, but I ran out of ideas. :/

hahahaha this is awesome :lol:

Well to each their own I guess

• Like 1

Finished off my Sly 3 platinum last night. I'm glad I played it because it's a good end to the trilogy, but I still feel like they tried to put way too much into the game.

Next up is Resistance 3 (wasn't planning on that but I have a chance to do it co-op in 1+ playthrough, so going to try to do that) and probably ACB.

• Like 1