Guysss, I need help xc

CreativePolicy

I don't think it is a very good idea. The PS3 has a huge library of games, with some great ones still on the horizon and you never know when you're going to have the urge to play one of your favorite PS3 games. Plus, as mentioned, you're not going to get a whole lot of money for your PS3 anyway.

Parker

I don't think it is a very good idea. The PS3 has a huge library of games, with some great ones still on the horizon and you never know when you're going to have the urge to play one of your favorite PS3 games. Plus, as mentioned, you're not going to get a whole lot of money for your PS3 anyway.

Parker

I don't have any disc based games on ps3, and I don't have a job

I don't have any disc based games on ps3, and I don't have a job

All the more reason to keep your PS3, you'll have a lot more games to choose from. If you sell your PS3 and get $120 you can buy 2 PS4 games, I'm sure you have more than 2 digital PS3 games to choose from. 

Parker

All the more reason to keep your PS3, you'll have a lot more games to choose from. If you sell your PS3 and get $120 you can buy 2 PS4 games, I'm sure you have more than 2 digital PS3 games to choose from. 

Parker

I just need one great reason to keep my PS3, I cant control myself and I know I wont hold back if I think about it

Definitely not. Seeing your list, there are a lot of PS3 games you can finish, like BioShock Infinite, Mafia II, L.A Noire, among others.

Like Parker said, selling your PS3 won't give you a lot of money, and there are few good games on PS4 at the moment, so you are going to ''get more into'' the PS4 for only a couple of months, or not even that.

I just need one great reason to keep my PS3, I cant control myself and I know I wont hold back if I think about it

You aren't going to get a great reason from anyone but yourself. You either want to keep your PS3 or you don't, no ones opinion but your own should matter. 

Parker

• Like 1

If you don't plan to play nor use it anymore, you might as well sell or trade it, then get one or two games that you really want to play on your PS4.

But keep in mind PS3 will still get new titles for at least one or two years. It's really up to you.

I'm thinking about getting Destiny, and i know I'll get GTA V for my birthday in November

You aren't going to get a great reason from anyone but yourself. You either want to keep your PS3 or you don't, no ones opinion but your own should matter. 

Parker

I know, I know.. I just, I don't know and I need peoples opinions on this.

Here's a reason: If all you bought is digital games, selling your PS3 means you're already out all that money you'll never recoup. Not only that, you wont have access to any of it anymore since it doesn't play on the PS4. How about this: Take $300 put it in an empty shoebox and sink it in wet concrete. How will you feel in a week? That's how you should feel about your PS3.

I'm thinking about getting Destiny, and i know I'll get GTA V for my birthday in November

Well not sure about Destiny but GTA alone I would certainly sink tons of hours playing it (again), especially on a PS4 version. :P

If you feel the same and it's actually worth this trade then just do it.

Edited by Ryoudji

Social Anxiety, It's not that easy for me. 

You may say that's not bad, but i'm really horrible. Like.. My anxiety is worse than normal..

You should really work to overcome that. Games are only a way to avoid real problems. I think you should probably game a bit less each day and work more on overcoming social anxiety but keep your PS3. You are only 17 years old and I don't think money are a real problem for you now.

You should really work to overcome that. Games are only a way to avoid real problems. I think you should probably game a bit less each day and work more on overcoming social anxiety but keep your PS3. You are only 17 years old and I don't think money are a real problem for you now.

I'm inclined to agree here.  I've dealt with social anxiety since I was young and the only way it ever got better was through putting myself out there.

Thing is, I love video games. I'm gonna try to go to collage to get into game development, All I need is a part time job atm.

I'm inclined to agree here.  I've dealt with social anxiety since I was young and the only way it ever got better was through putting myself out there.

I don't think anybody will understand how bad mine is, So I wont explain it...

Thing is, I love video games. I'm gonna try to go to collage to get into game development, All I need is a part time job atm.

I don't think anybody will understand how bad mine is, So I wont explain it...

Maybe make a list of what triggers social anxiety for you and try to accomplish them each day. Little by little, just take it easy. Good luck out there buddy you can do it  :)

All I'll say is that I traded in my PS2 when the PS3 released and I regretted it. There has been many times where I've wished that I could play some of them games. I have briefly thought about buying it again and even downloaded a PS2 emulator onto my computer to play the games but it was too slow. PS3 has a much better catalogue than PS2 so I wasn't even tempted to trade it in last year. I still play PS3 games regularly probably more than my PS4 games 

• Like 1