Guess who is going to post below you :)

Chambers35

Yeah it shouldn't be to hard to get, I would of got it yesterday if someone didn't drug me ;)

And sweet gotta cheer on england even though we won't get that far this year :P I've Aldo got to cheer on the Czech republic and republic of Ireland this year as that's who I've got on a sweepstake :(

Lb?

You copout :lol: They might have a good team this year but Italy has played well for years. Not that I'm biased or anything :lol: Don't think I need to remind anyone that they got futher in the world cup then England. Lol.

Razza?

Ninjad damn it. Yes I think your right Razza. Germany will probably win.

Edited by LadyBlack007

Haha, no hard feelings. Italy usually have a strong team. I wouldn't put them out of the running of winning. 

Also, goddamn Mirror's Edge xD I'm supposed to be playing your story not spending hours trying to 3 star your damn Dash's xD

Someone else who has played Mirror's Edge Catalyst?

Yes.

They've just said it on the coverage. Saying more information on the news sites. I'm watching it now. Exactly, they say English people are bad. One person is in a critical condition. That's all I've heard so far. Russians are obviously just as bad. I like watching football but it's bell ends like that, that give it a bad reputation.

Ruliya?

This site best describes it

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/2016/06/euro-2016-fans-injured-england-russia-match-160611175110444.html

Edited by LadyBlack007