Guess who is going to post below you :)

Chambers35

Maybe not. Sorry, it was just me.

13 hours ago, Jyn Erso said:

Nope, just me again!

How are you doing, Hyaku?

Great, how's Arkham Asylum going?

Yeah, I am working on it. But have been considering doing Horizon Zero Dawn as my 50th platinum instead, we'll see how it goes.

I just need to beat the game in hard mode and completing the challenges to get all of the medals, this last part will be tough because i am not so skillful. If my mood gets better, I could get two platinums soon, God Eater 2 and Arkham Asylum. That would be nice.

I wish you the best of luck on your 50th platinum. I never heard about Horizon zero Dawn, is that a good game?

Hmmm, @Vert

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Orochi Shermie said:

Maybe not. Sorry, it was just me.

I just need to beat the game in hard mode and completing the challenges to get all of the medals, this last part will be tough because i am not so skillful. If my mood gets better, I could get two platinums soon, God Eater 2 and Arkham Asylum. That would be nice.

I wish you the best of luck on your 50th platinum. I never heard about Horizon zero Dawn, is that a good game?

Hmmm, @Vert

Well, Horizon is coming out in a few weeks, so haven't played it yet. But it's an action role playing game, it looks really good from what little I've seen so far. :) It's made by Guerilla Games who did the Killzone games.

Nope, not Vert. Just me again!

Polydeuces?

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Jyn Erso said:

Well, Horizon is coming out in a few weeks, so haven't played it yet. But it's an action role playing game, it looks really good from what little I've seen so far. :) It's made by Guerilla Games who did the Killzone games.

Nope, not Vert. Just me again!

Polydeuces?

Oh, an action role playing game, sounds interesting. I have never played Killzone games but I've heard they are good.

Ok, if I can, i will give it a try.

Verty?

• Like 1