Guess who is going to post below you :)

Chambers35

I'm everyone's type kyuubi.

You just have to learn to appreciate the finer points of brutality and then you will float down to my level.

Sooner or later everyone floats down here.

Except Stupid.  She has made the place home and stomps about like a demented blood lust savage in the mornings.  Its a beautiful thing to behold.

Was that a "we all float down here" reference to Pennywise the clown, Rory? You don't want to be associating yourself with that particular clown...

Yes, Stupid is a magnificent sight when the RAGE takes her. I am just glad I am not on the end of said RAGE

Thankfully, my Selina has no such rage issues. Right Selina?

EDIT: Ninja'd THREE TIMES!! Damn these slow, clunky wings

Edited by AndyLish007
  • Like 1

I cant remember the clowns Andrew name but its a Stephen King book about a monster that rears it head every 33 years or so

Kyuuubi, kicked? seriously?  Did you not hear about Neppys spike strap thing?

When is that coffee going to be ready Selina?  I could do with something to settle my nerves after Kyuubi threatened to kick me in the 'nads. :D

Aye, that's the one Rory. I only read it recently for the third time so it is still fresh in my head.

EDIT: Ninja'd by the Stupe, but yes that is exactly what we are on about. Go Pennywise

Here we go chaps, take a cup of whatever you fancy  :coffee:  :coffee:  :coffee:  :coffee:  :coffee:  :coffee:  :coffee:  :coffee:  :coffee:  :coffee:  :coffee:  :coffee:  :coffee:

My wings are plenty buff enough thank you Kyuubi! Like feathery steel

Edited by AndyLish007

I dont ever recall seeing the film and I read the book when I was about Kyuubi's age

Speaking of whom I must buy you your own binoculars so you can let Andrew get on with reading the paper in peace.  The binoculars are to help him read and he doesnt want Selina to think he is getting old and needs glasses.

Time for coffee my Unholy fiend?

Don't worry about those binoculars kyuubi. They've been well hidden, somewhere deep, dark and secret. Nobody dare ventures there. 

You have put them in your "lady's things" drawer so Andrew wont find them again havent you Selina?  But what to stop Kyuubi raiding that drawer? After all she is nearly a lady! :D