Guess who is going to post below you :)

Chambers35

Yes. I think we should remove those horns by twisting them off. Blood squirting everywhere. We shall give him an almighty headache just for starters. 

Kyuubi?

Ninjad. I don't know yet, my twisted mind hasn't quite come up with a plan. Many ideas but dont run in order yet.

Edited by Selina007

Ruliya is busy being prepared to be my playground again.

Shame of it all is that she thinks she has the upper hand here, and doesnt realise that my hand is up h...........

messy but whats the point of a space booty pirate warrrior if you cant do as you please with them?

Want me to take the gag off now Ruliya?

(edited this as it was just a bit raunchy for before lunch)

Edited by Nasty_Rory

I am still unsure as to what will happen between my little legs after watching that video... but I agree to whatever it is :)

Wow, looks like I have missed quite a lot on my lunch break. Maybe the forum's most loveable... something... can tell me what while he still has his horns attached?

• Like 1

Ok kyuubi, let's go for it. 

*Ties Rory to a chair, so much rope he can't move. Slowly twists one horn. Taking about 20 secs, twisting harder, Rory is now screaming at this point. Pops Rorys horn off, blood squirting everywhere, sticks claws into the blood filled hole, twisting some more*

Ok Kyuubi, I've done mine, I will keep him down. You take care of the other one.

Ninjad by the husband :o 

Edited by Selina007

Ah the pleasure of it all......

You do know that my horns grows back in about 40 minutes - but if I take one of those wee blue diamond tablets you keep giving Andrew it will pop up again in 90 seconds!

I can do this all night baby....

Can you girls keep it up?

• Like 1