il Principe (Da Vinci's DLC)

Floriiss

Sup guys, just bought the Da Vinci's Disappearance DLC, and there's one trophy I've got a question about. It's about this one:

54Sd8cb9c.png

il Principe
Receive 100% synch in ACB and full synch in all missions of the Da Vinci Disappearance.

So for the main game.. Does this mean you only have to get a 100% sync on all story missions? Or a total sync of 100%? Are Flags/feathers/treasures required to get a 100% completion? Because in the DNA list in the right corner there's a 'Total Sync' percentage.. Does that percentage have to be 100 or can that percentage be ignored and just focus on the main story missions to get them all a 100%?

Thanks in advance

Floriiss

Edited by Floriiss

Feathers and Flags aren't required towards this trophy, but are required for two other trophies, that're needed for platinum. Luckily you can buy maps for both at stores.

For il Principe, you need to 100%:

- All Story Missions

- All 'Secret Locations' (All Romulus Lairs)

- All War Machines (Including that bastard tank mission)

- All Templar Agents (Side missions where you assassinate multiplayer characters)

- All Mercenary guild missions, Thieves guild missions, and Courtesan guild missions

All that, and the Da Vinci DLC missions.

You don't need to get all viewpoints and a few other things, but for the most part, you need nearly every piece of significant content done. Luckily Brotherhood is the only AC where you have to 100% more than the story missions.

Thanks for the quick answers!

Feathers and Flags aren't required towards this trophy, but are required for two other trophies, that're needed for platinum. Luckily you can buy maps for both at stores.

For il Principe, you need to 100%:

- All Story Missions

- All 'Secret Locations' (All Romulus Lairs)

- All War Machines (Including that bastard tank mission)

- All Templar Agents (Side missions where you assassinate multiplayer characters)

- All Mercenary guild missions, Thieves guild missions, and Courtesan guild missions

All that, and the Da Vinci DLC missions.

You don't need to get all viewpoints and a few other things, but for the most part, you need nearly every piece of significant content done. Luckily Brotherhood is the only AC where you have to 100% more than the story missions.

I already got the platinum. However my ACB save file was deleted and now for this damn DLC trophy I have to get 100% on all missions again. Glad that the feathers and flags don't count! But I still have a long road to go..

This annoyed the life out of me, I gave up after a while due to those bloody war machine missions, not only do you have to meet the requirements for 100%, they are so long that you have to get all the way through them again when you fail. Ridiculous!!

Just take your time around corners and keep circling other tanks for they only shoot where you used to be and not where you're going. It's actually not that hard, but yeah, they're long as shit since you gotta capture the blueprints first.

Just take your time around corners and keep circling other tanks for they only shoot where you used to be and not where you're going. It's actually not that hard, but yeah, they're long as shit since you gotta capture the blueprints first.

I got pissed off with the flying machine one as well lol, I may go back to them at some point. If they weren't DLC I would have persevered.

These War Machines missions are they part of the main story? Or how do I acces these missions?

War Machine missions are quests marked on your map with a symbol. The first one is part of the main story and the other three side quests.

This annoyed the life out of me, I gave up after a while due to those bloody war machine missions, not only do you have to meet the requirements for 100%, they are so long that you have to get all the way through them again when you fail. Ridiculous!!

There's an exploit for that:

• Like 1

Thanks for the quick answers!

I already got the platinum. However my ACB save file was deleted and now for this damn DLC trophy I have to get 100% on all missions again. Glad that the feathers and flags don't count! But I still have a long road to go..

This is exactly what happened to me. I lost my save due to a YLOD and had already finished the story and DLC and was in the process of replaying the missions for 100% sync for this trophy which was the last one I needed. I decided it wasn't worth playing through the whole game and DLC again just for this trophy.

Got the Tank mission 100% sync on my second try! And I've found a very good way to save some time!

Well freddie.. then you're in luck because I will give you a very helpful tip that saves you a lot of time! I just discovered a really handy trick to use to let me restart at the tank and not at the beginning.. How? When you reach the tank Quit game > backup your save at an USB stick. Both profile & Save-file. Now start from your save and play. If you get hit, the game will autosave so restarting the game won't help. Just Quit game > Go to ur save files > Go to ur USB > Copy the Origional saves on ur PS3 and Boom You'll start at the Tank again with no damage! :yay:

This.

This is exactly what happened to me. I lost my save due to a YLOD and had already finished the story and DLC and was in the process of replaying the missions for 100% sync for this trophy which was the last one I needed. I decided it wasn't worth playing through the whole game and DLC again just for this trophy.

Damn Stevieboy, sorry for your loss. I feel you bro.

Got the Tank mission 100% sync on my second try! And I've found a very good way to save some time!

Well freddie.. then you're in luck because I will give you a very helpful tip that saves you a lot of time! I just discovered a really handy trick to use to let me restart at the tank and not at the beginning.. How? When you reach the tank Quit game > backup your save at an USB stick. Both profile & Save-file. Now start from your save and play. If you get hit, the game will autosave so restarting the game won't help. Just Quit game > Go to ur save files > Go to ur USB > Copy the Origional saves on ur PS3 and Boom You'll start at the Tank again with no damage! :yay:

This.

Damn Stevieboy, sorry for your loss. I feel you bro.

Awesome dude, definitely have to get this back to finish off then. What do you mean by back up your profile?

Awesome dude, definitely have to get this back to finish off then. What do you mean by back up your profile?

You got a save file and a profile file. Don't worry about it. Just copy them both to an USB and when u fail, quit and copy them both from ur usb and you'll start again in the tank without damage :). I've tested it and it works :D

Edited by Floriiss
  • Like 1

You got a save file and a profile file. Don't worry about it. Just copy them both to an USB and when u fail, quit and copy them both from ur usb and you'll start again in the tank without damage :). I've tested it and it works :D

I remember trying that with the flying machine, but when I loaded back up it reset the entire mission. Luckily I got 100% first try after that.

Well I just picked up Brotherhood and Revelations for a total of £6 so I will let you now how I get on with your exploit. Cheers!!

• Like 1

Well I just picked up Brotherhood and Revelations for a total of £6 so I will let you now how I get on with your exploit. Cheers!!

Nice deal, and goodluck to you!

Oh and guys.. the trophy WON'T pop up :(. Did every Story Mission 100%, got every secret location 100%, 100% on war machines, 100% on Templar Agents and all guilds (Thieves, Mercenary and Coutesan) all 100%. Why doesn't it pop?!

EDIT: Oh I see now.. You need to complete the guild missions (30 in total). I've Completed tasks for every guild which weren't required for the trophy -_-

Edited by Floriiss

Nice deal, and goodluck to you!

Oh and guys.. the trophy WON'T pop up :(. Did every Story Mission 100%, got every secret location 100%, 100% on war machines, 100% on Templar Agents and all guilds (Thieves, Mercenary and Coutesan) all 100%. Why doesn't it pop?!

EDIT: Oh I see now.. You need to complete the guild missions (30 in total). I've Completed tasks for every guild which weren't required for the trophy -_-

I can't even remember what the guild missions were, but I remember they were the last thing I had to do for the 100% because they weren't really obvious.

I can't even remember what the guild missions were, but I remember they were the last thing I had to do for the 100% because they weren't really obvious.

True. Sometimes they don't appear on the minimap aswell which is frustrating. I'm almost done with every mission so hopefully It'll pop then :)