Free Online MP Weekend - September 2014

HeySumbode

Via the PS Blog EU/US

Starting Friday, September 26 at 12:01am Pacific (local times here) through Sunday, September 28 at 11:59pm Pacific (local times here). PlayStation Plus is opening up online multiplayer to our PS4 owners, so you all can play with your friends. This gives owners of recent titles like Destiny, Madden NFL 15, FIFA 15 and Diablo III a chance to try out their great multiplayer components.

Simply log on during those times, and fire up a game and enjoy playing with your pals.

Wow good guys Sony ^_^ Tanka yu veri much for notu fucking me in da ass disa weekeend.  :facepalm:

Oh god it's ridiculous, also who buys Destiny for the single player? 

Maybe it was the people who took IGN's sage advice and believed "the hype".. 

In my opinion the other three games are all better offline to be honest. 

This is cool I suppose, but at the same time, they're still semi forcing us to buy plus lol. 

Whoever bought those games BOUGHT the singleplayer and the multiplayer components of the game.

I can only see PS PLUS as yet another way from Sony to steal their customers. We could play PS3 online fine without any fee ...

I don't agree. All literature for the PS4 said it *required* Plus for online multiplayer. Since you have to buy a PS4 before you buy a game, customers already know what they're in for.

Wait what? :S You have to pay now to play MP?

Newsflash! PS4 REQUIRES Plus to play Multiplayer.

Clearly, you're not affected.

I don't agree. All literature for the PS4 said it *required* Plus for online multiplayer. Since you have to buy a PS4 before you buy a game, customers already know what they're in for.

Newsflash! PS4 REQUIRES Plus to play Multiplayer.

Clearly, you're not affected.

Wow, really? I guess I should have read the literature about it first before getting one! :S