METAHUMAN?

speedomer

Yeah, after you said you noticed he was missing two warps, I turned the game on again (for like the 6th time today) and went through all of his pause menu stuff and found the two in question. Thanks again for the help. :)

No problem. 

Talking about it made me want to play it again. The online sure is dead now-a-days. Let me know if you wanna goof around or even just need help. I have it on the ol hdd now.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

@prarpin not sure if u could help me but iv done everything over 2dozen times and still cant get these trophies I have the disc version if u can help me get these trophies maybe I help u in return on warhawk if u need it reply here ur send me a message on the ps3 to let me know if u can help or not I know the post is old but I got to try lol

Edited by GRIM-REAPERx1984

• 7 months later...
48 minutes ago, Totalcross3000 said:

I'm having problems with deathstrokes swordstrike MB. Do you tap down and R2 durning? I'm really confused because nothing is registering but the MB

All mb moves are done with just r2. Which one is his sword strike? Where he twirls around with the sword? The jumping spinning one doesn't have a mb.

• 6 years later...
On 9/22/2014 at 7:18 PM, speedomer said:

Guys i have been trying several times but i didnt get it still. i even got FEEL THE BURN but havent got METAHUMAN. i am sure i did every move ,character powers an also throws but didnt pop up. i feel bad.  

I know it's an old post and I hope you fixed your issues, I'm just bumping if anyone else has the same problem and wants a solution.

For me it was worse - Metahuman, Feel the Burn AND Bull in a China Shop all glitched out on me.

It's not like these are hard trophies, I thought they all might take two hours tops. Boy was I wrong. 😂

On 9/22/2014 at 7:48 PM, Xxleonardo97xX said:

If I were you I'd re-install the GAME data (patches)

Thanks, I tried that, it didn't work.

-------

So what did was this: backed up my save to a USB and then deleted it from the PS3. Started a brand new game with the sole objective of getting the three glitched trophies.

Did everything in practice mode for the first two as recommended and as I did before. Made sure I did everything many times to be sure (and since I have already done every move at least 100 times now I know what I am doing!).

I'm pretty sure this might be the screw up: this time, I only ever exited to the main menu after each character, before that I had been going straight back into practice mode and I'm not convinced that any of the progress gets saved, although the different guides all have something different to say on that.

Now this is the key thing: I kept The Joker as the only character I wouldn't use until the end. At least that way, if worst came to worst I had a fall back plan as to one character I knew for sure I still had to do. Plus The Joker has super easy moves that are pretty much impossible to screw up.

I worked my way through all the moves (including all of Solomon Grundy's character move combos, plus all the others we know so well). Just to be extra certain, I also did Ares' four warps and Lex Luthor's mines in two player, as for some reason they don't seem to use any meter burn in practice mode).

When I was ready, I backed up my save to the cloud so I could try The Joker. If that failed, I could reload the backed up save and try again.

Fortunately this time both the Metahuman and Feel The Burn trophies unlocked as soon as I exited into the main menu after performing all of The Joker's moves.

For Bull in a China Shop, I had already done all this but again the trophy glitched.

Play Versus mode (couch coop) with two controllers and infinite time. Set both players as Lex Luthor. 

Go into one corner of the screen and have Player 1 beat the crap out of Player 2 using Triangle. Destroy all interactables. If there's an interactable where you can kick the other player into it, do that two or three times. Once you've reached the opposite corner, have Player 2 do the same to Player 1. Make sure you use both player's Supermove in different places, as this will obliterate any remaining damageable sections of the level.

Let Player 1 win (not sure if this is important but it's what I did) then you should see "Damage Bonus: 500XP" [250XP for transitions] at the end of the fight. This is how you know you have done maximum damage.

This almost drove me insane. I'm really curious why these trophies glitch out for some people.

Edited by baboon_overlord

On 2/13/2017 at 7:18 AM, Totalcross3000 said:

I'm having problems with deathstrokes swordstrike MB. Do you tap down and R2 durning? I'm really confused because nothing is registering but the MB

If anyone else is having problems with this, it's very easy to tell if you have pulled off Deathstroke's MB Sword Spin variation. His main Meter Burn Sword Spin does 3 hits and the enemy falls facing your character. The Low Sword Spin results in 2 hits and the enemy falls with their body facing your perspective.  

Edited by baboon_overlord

4 hours ago, baboon_overlord said:

I know it's an old post and I hope you fixed your issues, I'm just bumping if anyone else has the same problem and wants a solution.

For me it was worse - Metahuman, Feel the Burn AND Bull in a China Shop all glitched out on me.

It's not like these are hard trophies, I thought they all might take two hours tops. Boy was I wrong. 😂

Yeah thanks, I fixed my issues way more than that since 9 years. 

• Like 1