Post Pictures of your Pets..

Chambers35

Behold the Bulma.She's between 6-9 years old and is in every sense her meowjesty.When I took this picture I was playing SSX on my PS3 and looked down to see that.

Aaaah! xD

Been a while since I posted a picture of Jin, here he is, up on my bed :( (I allow him up there, it's the only place he behaves in my room!)857218_10203172600856286_1066508610_o.jp

Very nice dog!

1532018_252615688237431_540206390_n.jpg Nox enjoying her new Christmas Toy.

Badass coat!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

He is at times, but usually sticks to causing the trouble with his toys now.. :) Don't let his size fool you, he's still a very young puppy xD

Huskies are working dogs.  They are bred to have lots of energy and take direction well.  If you train him/her, they can be super well behaved.  However, they also need lots of toys for when you aren't home.  Since I doubt you are using the dog to pull a sleigh for work, it needs to burn that energy.  One of the things that keeps my German shepherd busy are beef bones.  Next time you go to the market, hit up the meat counter and ask them for either marrow bones or soup bones.  The former being the best. 

I rescued my GS...I had to learn all this stuff the hard way.  After causing thousands in damages to the house, I had to do a ton of research.  Now she's a perfect little angel...sort of.  1,000% more well behaved than when I first got her at least.

Huskies are working dogs.  They are bred to have lots of energy and take direction well.  If you train him/her, they can be super well behaved.  However, they also need lots of toys for when you aren't home.  Since I doubt you are using the dog to pull a sleigh for work, it needs to burn that energy.  One of the things that keeps my German shepherd busy are beef bones.  Next time you go to the market, hit up the meat counter and ask them for either marrow bones or soup bones.  The former being the best. 

I rescued my GS...I had to learn all this stuff the hard way.  After causing thousands in damages to the house, I had to do a ton of research.  Now she's a perfect little angel...sort of.  1,000% more well behaved than when I first got her at least.

I know all this before I got him and still got him, he has plenty of toys and also gets a couple of short walks each day (he's a puppy, still growing, long walks can cause hip problems later on when still young), he has a good size of a backyard as well.  Yea, I'm thinking of asking for another bone soonish for him, something to keep him occupied on rainy days, neither me or him likes going out in the rain, he would huff and not let me get his harness on those days xD  And nah, I won't be using him for pulling carts, it is a popular sport with huskies in this country but learn them that and you'll never have a nice walk with them again, they'll just pull, I've worked the majority of the pulling out of this one during walks :)

Rescue dogs usually normally do cause the most problems, it's simply, people got them as puppies, never did the research or training them when they were young, soon discover they make short work of a house.

• Like 1

I know all this before I got him and still got him, he has plenty of toys and also gets a couple of short walks each day (he's a puppy, still growing, long walks can cause hip problems later on when still young), he has a good size of a backyard as well.  Yea, I'm thinking of asking for another bone soonish for him, something to keep him occupied on rainy days, neither me or him likes going out in the rain, he would huff and not let me get his harness on those days xD  And nah, I won't be using him for pulling carts, it is a popular sport with huskies in this country but learn them that and you'll never have a nice walk with them again, they'll just pull, I've worked the majority of the pulling out of this one during walks :)

Rescue dogs usually normally do cause the most problems, it's simply, people got them as puppies, never did the research or training them when they were young, soon discover they make short work of a house.

Glad to hear you're a responsible dog owner.  Yea, I have a feeling somebody got my Suzie when she was a pup and didn't want to do the work to train her.  Once the dog gets big enough and causes tons of damage, they just let her loose.  Animal control found her as a stray. 

Sounds like you're on the right track.  Keep up the good work!  

Glad to hear you're a responsible dog owner.  Yea, I have a feeling somebody got my Suzie when she was a pup and didn't want to do the work to train her.  Once the dog gets big enough and causes tons of damage, they just let her loose.  Animal control found her as a stray. 

Sounds like you're on the right track.  Keep up the good work!

Yea, there is a lot of people who don't bother to train puppies because they think they'll magically grow out of that behavior.  I know a good few people that don't train their puppies as they're like "It's a puppy, it'll grow out of it" And I just know they're going to end up with a problem dog later on.

And thanks, I will :)

• 2 weeks later...

Jin got fixed today, operation went well :) Now he's wearing the cone of shame and is making some amount of noise in his kennel/run.  Hope he settles down at some point tonight. 62327e6489f611e3948f0a4825b4191e_8.jpg

Haha, he just has that face of shame going. Like, "Just take the picture already. Have your fun." xD

• Like 1

Haha, he just has that face of shame going. Like, "Just take the picture already. Have your fun." xD

Yea xD That's him after settling down when he first got it on, kind of huffing as he can't find a way to get it off, this morning though, he had broke a bit off it, hopefully don't have to go and ask the vet for another one of these things! This boy's an escape artist lol He escaped from what we thought was an inescapable yard a couple of days ago, luckily all he did was play in a field (I was able to call him back), but we're also worried that it was him smelling females as he has been developing those feelings, so we asked the vet if we could get him sorted early and she give the okay :)

Edited by TakahashiDemon
  • Like 1

Yea xD That's him after settling down when he first got it on, kind of huffing as he can't find a way to get it off, this morning though, he had broke a bit off it, hopefully don't have to go and ask the vet for another one of these things! This boy's an escape artist lol He escaped from what we thought was an inescapable yard a couple of days ago, luckily all he did was play in a field (I was able to call him back), but we're also worried that it was him smelling females as he has been developing those feelings, so we asked the vet if we could get him sorted early and she give the okay :)

Wow, lol, that reminds me of my cousins' old dog (R.I.P.). We would actually tie her up in the backyard only to see her leading a pack of dogs down the street shortly after leaving her. She was the leader of their local dog gang. xD She's buried under our favorite hangout spot now. Once a big ass dog once came into the yard snarling and all the kids were scared. Next thing you know, here she comes running out of nowhere like a wild bull, barking and biting at him. That dog yelped and actually stumbled while trying to run away, it all happened in seconds.

This is my cat, Halo (nope she's not named after the Halo series)

960060_10200782574878691_669132741_n_zps

She's always stealing my seat  <_<lol

1385543_10201886706641295_1817184439_n_z

& this is my dog, Maddy

942397_10200782524317427_619238684_n_zps

She knows the times of day she usually gets walked and fed so around those times she always sits on her dog house and stares at us through the window... xD

1391720_10201850744542265_863022753_n_zp

& this was my dog Buddy who passed away due to old age last year unfortunately  :( 

1000834_10201140895276477_955616387_n_zp

In that second pic, your cat is just like, "What?" xD

• Like 1

Wow, lol, that reminds me of my cousins' old dog (R.I.P.). We would actually tie her up in the backyard only to see her leading a pack of dogs down the street shortly after leaving her. She was the leader of their local dog gang. xD She's buried under our favorite hangout spot now. Once a big ass dog once came into the yard snarling and all the kids were scared. Next thing you know, here she comes running out of nowhere like a wild bull, barking and biting at him. That dog yelped and actually stumbled while trying to run away, it all happened in seconds.

lol I wouldn't let Jin escape if I can help it though, been very lucky the first couple of escape attempts, first one was kind of assisted, someone forgot to close front door, stayed within the estate.  I won't want him escaping and deciding the road looks fun though, so we're getting 8ft fencing done with concreting to keep him in the yard (we have a hedge, but he has actually torn a bit of it, there was a hole in the fencing behind that we did not know about, he got out).  Huskies can run for miles, he'll run and end up getting lost and not able to find his way back if something terrible didn't already happen =/  He has to go out on a tie out at the moment though until that is done, don't really like doing that, but it's for his own safety, poor pet can't get to his favorite spot for doing his business anymore though.

• Like 1

lol I wouldn't let Jin escape if I can help it though, been very lucky the first couple of escape attempts, first one was kind of assisted, someone forgot to close front door, stayed within the estate.  I won't want him escaping and deciding the road looks fun though, so we're getting 8ft fencing done with concreting to keep him in the yard (we have a hedge, but he has actually torn a bit of it, there was a hole in the fencing behind that we did not know about, he got out).  Huskies can run for miles, he'll run and end up getting lost and not able to find his way back if something terrible didn't already happen =/  He has to go out on a tie out at the moment though until that is done, don't really like doing that, but it's for his own safety, poor pet can't get to his favorite spot for doing his business anymore though.

Yeah, sucks for him but you can't take any chances. I have always hated to see stray dogs walking around because I get paranoid about them wandering into the street and getting hit. :S And the first time I ever saw a dog get hit was the worse, the road was wt from rain and cars just kept hitting it. Poor dog didn't even die til the 4th or 5th hit. Plus we were stuck standing there all night because the copshad our street blocked off. >_<

Here is the Queen B with my niece, Natalie.

2411chz.jpg

I hate how she always carries her around like a baby, lol. When I play with Coco it's rough time! She needs it. As a result, this happens whenever I pet her. Not just during her daily belly rub. xD

a9s9ib.jpg