Former x360 achievement enthusiast now amassing ps trophies

xIxWild7xIx

Quick disclaimer: I'm not really a forum participant on any sites, more like an active observer, but I figure, "Why not? Let me just 'officially' join psnprofiles." So, eff it, I'm here. Where's my entrance music?

Anyways, greetings fellow gamers. I'm xIxWild7xIx. Though I've only starting amassing my trophy empire since 11/2012 (finally got a ps3 on Black Friday 2012 on Amazon), I was previously stockpiling achievements on Xbox 360 for many years. I believe my gamerscore there is around 77,000 hehe. I pretty much got the ps3 to play fighting games with my buddies who only played them on ps3, and also i can finally get the opportunity to play Playstation exclusives like Uncharted and God of War. Eventually, I went Playstation full time.

Though I still enjoy collecting these little digital trinkets, I must admit my time collecting them has started to dwindle, with family life and a new love for running occupying a lot of my time. Some of my platinums are admittedly of the quick bunch, though I do have a few that I'm proud of. Chalk it up to me wanting to try to catch up to my gamerscore lol.

For those of you still reading up to this point, thanks so much for your time. To those that fast forwarded to the end, you guys are cool too. It's great to be officially part of the community, and I look forward to many a gaming sessions with you. Cheers.

• Like 1

Quick disclaimer: I'm not really a forum participant on any sites, more like an active observer, but I figure, "Why not? Let me just 'officially' join psnprofiles." So, eff it, I'm here. Where's my entrance music?

Anyways, greetings fellow gamers. I'm xIxWild7xIx. Though I've only starting amassing my trophy empire since 11/2012 (finally got a ps3 on Black Friday 2012 on Amazon), I was previously stockpiling achievements on Xbox 360 for many years. I believe my gamerscore there is around 77,000 hehe. I pretty much got the ps3 to play fighting games with my buddies who only played them on ps3, and also i can finally get the opportunity to play Playstation exclusives like Uncharted and God of War. Eventually, I went Playstation full time.

Though I still enjoy collecting these little digital trinkets, I must admit my time collecting them has started to dwindle, with family life and a new love for running occupying a lot of my time. Some of my platinums are admittedly of the quick bunch, though I do have a few that I'm proud of. Chalk it up to me wanting to try to catch up to my gamerscore lol.

For those of you still reading up to this point, thanks so much for your time. To those that fast forwarded to the end, you guys are cool too. It's great to be officially part of the community, and I look forward to many a gaming sessions with you. Cheers.

Hello my friend congrats finding this awesome. It's a shame you went Play-station full time but I can't blame you due to MS slacking in the later years of 7th gen. I do hope you get to multi-platform later in life because this gen seems to be great on all three consoles. 

I'm happy you found a new love for running, it's a great and crazy hard thing to do which requires dedication and pure endurance. I hope we speak again but for now, have a great time. 

Hello my friend congrats finding this awesome. It's a shame you went Play-station full time but I can't blame you due to MS slacking in the later years of 7th gen. I do hope you get to multi-platform later in life because this gen seems to be great on all three consoles. 

I'm happy you found a new love for running, it's a great and crazy hard thing to do which requires dedication and pure endurance. I hope we speak again but for now, have a great time. 

I actually have a lot of love for all the consoles, but I've concentrated my trophy/achievement collecting on Playstation now.  I still love Halo and Gears of War.  I'm actually thinking (planning) on finally getting a 3DS so I can finally hop back on Smash Bros.  I used to play Melee a lot but I didn't feel Brawl too much (freaking random tripping.. who's bright idea was that lol).

Welcome to the site

Here is your entrance music

Lol.  I smell it.

And to everyone, thanks for the love.  High fives for all.