• 1 year later...

Sorry for the bump*

3x-15 matches (30 mins)

3x-25 matches (60 mins)

4x-35 matches (30 mins)

5x-40 matches (60 mins)

5x-45 matches (90 mins)

10x-50 matches (60 mins)

combining these streaks with the ones you buy in archives increases the multiplier. You can purchase once you reach 10x and just use the interactable in Atlantis for the entire match. Combine that with any challenge and additional things like flawless victory and you can earn a lot of xp. For level 100, online is only plausible method unless you can do single fight with AI or in battle mode. Im still trying to figure out the rest, this only applies to vita as PS3 is much easier in this regard. Hope this helps!

Edited by Roronora_Zoro666
  • Like 1

• 5 years later...

Sorry for bringing this up many years later.

Does anyone get streaks nowadays? I think it's gone for good. I tried normal matches on WIFI with 2 PSVITA, I win 100 times in a row and I didn't get any streak. It was a total shame.

Now you only have the x5 streak buying it. That's way too slow for getting lvl100. I'm on level 86 and I want to kill myself.

• 4 months later...
On 14.12.2021 at 6:19 PM, ChristianHenares said:

Does anyone get streaks nowadays? I think it's gone for good. I tried normal matches on WIFI with 2 PSVITA, I win 100 times in a row and I didn't get any streak. It was a total shame.

Now you only have the x5 streak buying it. That's way too slow for getting lvl100. I'm on level 86 and I want to kill myself.

Do you or anyone else remember how long it takes to get to level 100?

• 2 weeks later...
On 14/12/2021 at 8:19 PM, ChristianHenares said:

The multiplier streaks are rewarded depending on your win count in Ranked Matches, not in Versus/Normal Matches.

• 2 weeks later...
On 19/4/2022 at 1:21 PM, quickfoozlle said:

Do you or anyone else remember how long it takes to get to level 100?

A hella lot of time. For sure

On 2/5/2022 at 11:21 AM, XxIsa-GxX said:

The multiplier streaks are rewarded depending on your win count in Ranked Matches, not in Versus/Normal Matches.

I own two PSVITA and did 100 victories streak on RANKED matches and no reward at all. I think they killed it on the PSVITA. Many years ago, 2017 or so, I remember getting with a friend a 50 ranked victories streak and you get x10 exp easily, but nowadays no longer works on PSVITA.

PS3 and PS4 I really don't know right now. On xbox 360 I did all the online achievements not too long ago and I can't recall if there were rewards or no. By the way, Xbox 360 servers on this game SUCKS SO HARD on any console. It was really hard to get the 150 victories trying to use Xbox 360 and Xbox One retro. A lot of crashes every time and matches not counting. It was a pain in the ass.

• 11 months later...
On 9/3/2016 at 8:04 PM, Roronora_Zoro666 said:

Sorry for the bump*

3x-15 matches (30 mins)

3x-25 matches (60 mins)

4x-35 matches (30 mins)

5x-40 matches (60 mins)

5x-45 matches (90 mins)

10x-50 matches (60 mins)

combining these streaks with the ones you buy in archives increases the multiplier. You can purchase once you reach 10x and just use the interactable in Atlantis for the entire match. Combine that with any challenge and additional things like flawless victory and you can earn a lot of xp. For level 100, online is only plausible method unless you can do single fight with AI or in battle mode. Im still trying to figure out the rest, this only applies to vita as PS3 is much easier in this regard. Hope this helps!

Yeah I haven't gotten these boosts to trigger and it's been for sure at least 25 ranked matches now

• 8 months later...