Angry Birds Movie is set to debut in the United States on July 1, 2016.

Light_Infinite_

Am I the only one who thinks this makes complete sense? Kids love Angry Birds, kids love cartoon-y movies, parents generally take their kids to see these kinds of movies, kids will probably enjoy this movie. It seems like a win-win for everyone. The kids are happy because they got to see an Angry Birds movie, parents are happy because their kids are happy, Angry Birds creators are happy because they're raking in money. 

Every movie doesn't have to be some kind of masterpiece, sometimes movies can just be stupid fun for kids, which is exactly what this looks to be. 

Parker

• Like 2

angry birds died ages ago really so the company has kind of missed the boat, it reeks of a last ditch ploy to milk any remainin revenew potential and sell up...

for kids it's all about selfies and ice bucket challenges now, can't wait for those to become movies... yay

Edited by DARKSCORPONOXR

Am I the only one who thinks this makes complete sense? Kids love Angry Birds, kids love cartoon-y movies, parents generally take their kids to see these kinds of movies, kids will probably enjoy this movie. It seems like a win-win for everyone. The kids are happy because they got to see an Angry Birds movie, parents are happy because their kids are happy, Angry Birds creators are happy because they're raking in money. 

Every movie doesn't have to be some kind of masterpiece, sometimes movies can just be stupid fun for kids, which is exactly what this looks to be. 

Parker

I see the same way, beside most kids and adults well not even now if it base of a game ,  love cartoon-y movies like pixar grab more attention, if it funny pixar way it well be a hit  , where i live it well top the cinema i can already imagined it

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Parker

I was actually about to say this before seeing this comment.

Parker pretty much said it all.