Angry Birds Movie is set to debut in the United States on July 1, 2016.

Light_Infinite_

With a talent cast of actors putting there voices at some familiar faces 

Sudeikis (We're the Millers, Horrible Bosses) will headline Angry Birds as Red, while Dinklage (Game of Thrones) will voice Mighty Eagle and Rudolph (Bridesmaids) will play Matilda. Josh Gad  will also lend his voice to the project as Chuck, marking the actor's first animated movie since Frozen, the blockbuster hit for Disney.

Other well-known actors joining the Angry Birds cast include  Danny McBride (This Is the End) as Bomb and  Bill Hader (Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs) as a member of the pork side.Keegan-Michael Key  (Key & Peele) will also lend his voice to the flick, along with Arrested Development and Veep actor Tony Hale.

To round out the cast, the supporting actors for Angry Birds include Kate McKinnon, Ike Barinholtz (Neighbors, The Mindy Project), Hannibal Buress (Neighbors), Cristela Alonzo, Jillian Bell (22 Jump Street), Danielle Brooks (Orange is the New Black), singer Romeo Santos, and YouTube stars Smosh (Ian Andrew Hecox and Anthony Padilla).

​this looks similar with the Ratchet and Clank film , no more bad movies games films? i hope so

2014101184826_1.jpgps :not sure if someone already post it or not and if this goes here or offtopic 

Edited by El_C4RLOS-OPS

So basically the movie is about three birds that have to save all the eggs from the evil pigs, even tho they can produce more. 

Oscar winning performances will be shown on today. 

Well that is kind of like saying "Taken is about a man trying to save his daughter from kidnappers...even though he can produce another one"

Anyways I will stick to REAL movies about angry birds, like Hitchcock's classic 1963 thriller The Birds and if I wanted a story about pigs being the enemy I will stick with REAL stories like George Orwell's Animal Farm snob-ff5a9d.gif