"Rack 'em Up, Knock 'em Down" trophy help

milanbarca82

It says to "Beat 3 Target Times in a single Time Trial event."

I have fulfilled the requirements numerous times, but no trophy.

Anyone knows how to get this?

This one is pretty straight-forward, this is for a single-player time-trial in career/tour mode. So the target time at the start (I believe) is the one star rating (the slowest possible time required for one star), I would aim to get one star instead of three stars right out. Once you get that time, that will be the target time, then you will need to beat that time, and then beat that target time too. After beating three target times, you'll get the trophy! It wasn't too hard for me

To be clear though, what is said above is what I think will work. What I did was got three stars first, and then beat my own time on the next lap, then beat my own time again on the next lap after that... and them (maybe?) I had to beat that time again? lol - all in a single session, so don't quit out of the time trial when going for this trophy.

Edited by BlindMango
  • Like 1

This one is pretty straight-forward, this is for a single-player time-trial in career/tour mode. So the target time at the start (I believe) is the one star rating (the slowest possible time required for one star), I would aim to get one star instead of three stars right out. Once you get that time, that will be the target time, then you will need to beat that time, and then beat that target time too. After beating three target times, you'll get the trophy! It wasn't too hard for me

To be clear though, what is said above is what I think will work. What I did was got three stars first, and then beat my own time on the next lap, then beat my own time again on the next lap after that... and them (maybe?) I had to beat that time again? lol - all in a single session, so don't quit out of the time trial when going for this trophy.

I agree, i think that´s the way it works.

I was shaving times betwwen silver an gold times and the trophy poped up, i was in a good streak beating my time by 2 or 3 tenth of a second.

I got this... go to Single Event and choose a lapped time trial course (NOT POINT TO POINT)

Then you do 4 laps, the first lap the slowest and then do 3 laps each getting quicker. After the 4th lap end the game and the trophy will pop. 

The reason you do 4 laps is because there is no target time for the 1st lap. and for the trophy you need to beat a target time 3 times. 

YES! Thanks man, that did it. Really easy :D

I got this... go to Single Event and choose a lapped time trial course (NOT POINT TO POINT)

Then you do 4 laps, the first lap the slowest and then do 3 laps each getting quicker. After the 4th lap end the game and the trophy will pop. 

The reason you do 4 laps is because there is no target time for the 1st lap. and for the trophy you need to beat a target time 3 times. 

Thats what i did just casually driving around on a track and then ping. wasnt even going for the trophy neither lol

I can confirm this. I did this today. Actually saw how to do it on another site and gave it a wirl.