Destiny (The game your aunty is downloading right now) averages 3.2 million players!

ZeroXOF

Damn, people may say Destiny is mediocre but 3.2 million players a day don't care (and rightfully so). The article also says about how Destiny beats Halo 3 and Halo Reach combined, consider the fact Halo 3 and Reach don't require online play the stats are a bit mixed at the moment.

Here's the article and congrats to the Destiny, the players of Destiny, Act and Bungie:

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2014-10-13-destiny-averages-3-2m-players-every-day-a-month-after-launch

Edited by Bear

To be fair, quantity doesn't necessarily determine quality. This is especially so considering that whether or not a game is good is an entirely subjective matter. Those 3.2 million people might not agree with or even care about what I, or others, have to say in regards to the game, and they are entitled to their own opinion, but our opinions (those that dislike the game, or are indifferent) are still just as valid. I don't honestly mind if someone disagrees with my view on a game. It's actually a good thing to have different viewpoints, as it promotes discussion. I just don't like for others to immediately dismiss my or someone else's views just because they don't agree with them. That being said...

It is nice to see that so many people enjoy the game, even if I think it's nothing special. c:

• Like 1

The only thing this proves to me is that Bungie had a stellar advertising campaign. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy playing Destiny and out of some strange reason, I find myself coming back to it day after day in hopes of leveling up my gear and or finding new shit. If only Bungie would have earmarked more advertising money to go toward the game development instead, we would have gotten the most amazing game we were promised.

• Like 3