Hello

Ryuqenshi

I've recently bought my PS3, and started my gaming journey with "Journey". Completed (100%) the game a few hours ago, and my purpose is to play games that actually mean something to me, and complete (100%) them. I will most likely be taking part in boosting sessions for the multi-player trophies in the future. 

Games that I'm planning to play:
-Heavy Rain
-Beyond: Two Souls
-The Last of Us

Bye.

Welcome to the forums  :wave:

Another few games I'd recommend if you're looking for an emotional impact would be, Red Dead Redemption, the Bioshock series, ICO & Shadow of the colossus, you could also try the Metal Gear Solid series out, it has it's emotional moments :)

• Like 1

Howdy!

Welcome to the PSNP community! :D

Thanks, Venocide :)

Welcome to PSNProfiles :yay: :yay: :yay:

Thanks, Shadow Rise :)

Welcome to the Site.

Thanks, DarknessKey92 :)

Welcome to the site and/or forums, Ryuqenshi!

I own The Last of Us and Beyond: Two Souls, yet to buy Heavy Rain. Though it has been tempting me.

Thanks, EnigmaticFrenzyy! :)

welcome to the forums :)

did you switch from another gaming platform to ps3 or is it your first console?

Thanks, Alexi-Sama :)

I was probably a PC gamer for years, but I may have had PlayStation and PlayStation 2 back in the day. I could, but didn't want to rush into PS4. I'll wait for a bigger game library.

Welcome to the forums  :wave:

Another few games I'd recommend if you're looking for an emotional impact would be, Red Dead Redemption, the Bioshock series, ICO & Shadow of the colossus, you could also try the Metal Gear Solid series out, it has it's emotional moments :)

Thanks, MrManBuz  :wave:

Thanks for the recommendations, I actually have the BioShock trilogy, and all the Metal Gear Solid games. They are definitely on my list :)