Complex Mind trophy

For clarification, every time you make a conclusion, it will be filed in the Conclusion Tab [L1] of the Deductions screen. All this trophy is asking you to do is to compile every entry in this Conclusion Tab during that case, and the complete file for the six cases.

The only one you could possibly have an issue with is in the Kew Gardens Drama, where it is possible to block two entries. You must make sure you don't accidentally get Hamish as the murderer just after the caterpillar experiment before you get Albert or Miss White. As long as that's there it will stop that and you'll have to redo the case because of the auto save function. Or at least what I gather after experiencing that. I just wanted to say that because I haven't seen either guide show that with a warning label.

Yep, at a point in the case some conclusions will be blocked, I missed it and when I repeated the case, I just got the conclusions I missed and I got the trophy.

• 4 months later...

You only need to get the conclusions in your list on the deduction page, you don't have to finish the case for each option.  However, you do get a unique cutscene for every conclusion, and you can reverse your decision after every one by pressing square, if you know it's not the right one.  It will play through the ending based on your moral choice, then it will ask you if you want to lock it in or rewind to before you made the accusation.  From a completionist standpoint, you really have nothing to lose by watching every ending, other than maybe 30 minutes worth of additional cutscenes.

• 2 weeks later...

Do yourself a favor, and keep a list of the conclusions you've reached, and double check them before completing each case. I thought for sure I'd gotten them all, and had to replay every case until I found the one I'd missed. Of course if was one the last case I replayed (Black Carey - missed the Hurtley murderer scenario)

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I don't know if there has been a patch released since this topic was created, but it still remains important to keep a list.

If you don't want to spoil the game, just ask someone to write down how many conclussions each mission contains.

I missed a few conclusions in The garden mission. I simply replayed the mission and ended up with the trophy during the mission itself, just as soon as I made my missing conclussion. Every mission, except this one, allows you to make all conclusions in the end.

• 2 months later...

a special note if you scew up 2 cases like i did (the 1st and the 5th), repeat those 2 cases, get all the ending and accept the correct 1, i still didnt got the trophy so i started the last chapter and when i got the 2 wrong ending i got the trophy and the platinum, hope this helps