Thoughs on Waifu Wars trophies

Satoshi Ookami

I avoid Kotaku because that site has a nasty habit of making up crap/twisting the truth in their articles for clicks.

Some people even call Kotaku "the Onion of Gaming News".

Unfortunately this time it figures they weren't making up crap -_-

The site seems a lot more stable than what I used to use regardless - IGN for example. Given this article was about a year ago however then god knows how it turned out in the end

Damn that first  trailer awesome. I like to think of it as a more badass version of Vanquish, except it has multiplayer (maybe even co-op?), guns aren't the only thing that you can use, and it looks like this will be a time-consuming game to platinum.

Edited by GarciaFever

Like Teddie said they released the game unfinished in Japan, but besides that stuff I've heard the story is really bad.

The main premise of the game, the 1 million year criminal sentence, isn't brought up at all.

The gameplay sounds really restrictive if you're trying to lower your sentence, since stuff like running for to long will add years to your sentence.

But the main thing that will stop from buying it is what I've heard about the post-game.

It's one of those "just grind for weapons" post-games like most hunting game, but this games post-game seems super barebones with very little to do after the story beside grind your sentence down for a costume.

Now all that may have changed with some patches, but it still seems like the worst of the hunting games for the vita IMO. 

Seems a little disheartening. I was really looking forward to this game too... 

That's why I never heard of those problems.

I avoid Kotaku because that site has a nasty habit of making up crap/twisting the truth in their articles for clicks.

Some people even call Kotaku "the Onion of Gaming News".

Gah, don't even get me started about Kotaku, now THAT is a pure joke of a website. They are currently getting blasted so hard right now on their history of straight crappy journalism, haha

But more on topic, this game has been on and off my radar over the past year, I dunno if I'm going to get it though - I haven't played my vita hardcore in a little while, mainly because I'm not on the go as much anymore to be able to play it :P

Edited by BlindMango

Damn that first  trailer awesome. I like to think of it as a more badass version of Vanquish, except it has multiplayer (maybe even co-op?), guns aren't the only thing that you can use, and it looks like this will be a time-consuming game to platinum.

It does have multiplayer, co-op maybe as well. That's why most of us who followed it are surprised to see some offline trophies.

Edited by SatoshiOokami

• 1 year later...
  • 3 years later...
On 18/10/2014 at 10:56 AM, Satoshi Ookami said:

There are more offline trophies than I thought =D

I hope it has the tweaked difficulty after the new patch Japan got, if Japanese say it's difficult, it's sure to be hard as hell =D

Anyways, anyone planning to get this game? =)

Anime, mah boi.

There are no true worth waifus in this crap unbalanced mess of a game, so.. there's no any Waifus Wars at all, here.

Edited by Cloud3299
  • Like 1