Really?WOW

padrinoapo18

Yeah, it's for real.  It was apparently announced back in like 2009 or 2010, I think.  Anyway, I love point n clicks, just wish this was on PS4, but only really cause I don't find myself playing my PS3 as often with my PS4.

On 1 April 2009, Microïds announced that Syberia III would be released on PC and PlayStation 3.[15] A further press release on 2 April noted that Syberia would be one of the series of games to be released in the "Ultimate Adventures" tri-packs.[16] Benoît Sokal mentioned in the press a number of times that he would only participate in a Syberia sequel if there was sufficient financial means to design and develop it properly. In 2012, Microïds revealed that Benoit Sokal had officially signed a contract with Anuman to write the story of Syberia III and that official development had started. The game is scheduled for release in 2014 or 2015. Additionally the project is to be overseen by Elliot Grassiano, the original founder of Microïds.[17]
Edited by Lady Lilith

I have seen somewhere that the game is scheduled for release on 31st december 2014. That doesnt make any sense though. 

We are eagerly waiting for SYBERIA...

Dec 31 XXXX is a common placeholder date.  By common, I mean it's used for everything that doesn't have a solid release date.  I hope Syberia comes out soon, though.

• 7 years later...
  • 2 years later...
On 2/14/2022 at 6:29 AM, Aluminium_Sirius said:

There is no lip movement in here at all. Characters look like puppets, fake as hell, they merely move their heads and gesticulate.

Hey, hey, easy!  The AAA marketing term for rendering characters this way is "lovingly remastered". For example, "The classic PC adventure game, Syberia, is now available on PlayStation 3! LOVINGLY REMASTERED for newer consoles, join Kate Walker and her friends on the adventure of a lifetime." If you call it "lovingly remastered" instead of "fake as hell," you sell more units.

Edited by poetic_justice_
  • Like 1