Final Fantasy XV Open World Developer Walkthrough

WuTangJase-

The exploration looks great. The world looks beautiful, but pretty empty (judging just from that video). I'm still on the fence with this game, I'll need to see the gameplay being explained. Because I did see combat gameplay videos, and it looked far too simple for my taste, like FFXIII levels of simple. If it really is like that, I may not pick this game up.

The exploration looks great. The world looks beautiful, but pretty empty (judging just from that video). I'm still on the fence with this game, I'll need to see the gameplay being explained. Because I did see combat gameplay videos, and it looked far too simple for my taste, like FFXIII levels of simple. If it really is like that, I may not pick this game up.

Yeah my friend said that too

Hopefully they expand with this but otherwise this has been a long time waiting game for me to play and a bunch of us.  I remember when it was announced years ago and it was called Versus XIII.. 

I'm always open for open world exploration.

Yeah wtf I remember being like 12 years old in class having everyone gathered at my computer screen watching the trailer...

At the beginning of the presentation in Paris they said that they had removed enemies, events and several unannounced things and features that were possible in the area for the sake of the presentation, so it's safe to assume that the final area will have much more to offer event-wise :)

The game is shaping up to be the best FF since X, the graphics (my brain still can't process the lighting and the draw distance they've achieved) and the music (Goddess Shimomura, no more needs to be said) are going to be there, if they get the combat and the story right, this game might become a classic in the future.

There is also a tech demo showing some 'making of' of the TGS Trailer, and more info will be coming at Jump Festa on December 21st, plus the Episode Duscae demo coming along with FF Type-0 HD on March 17th (NA) 19th (JP) 20th (EU) 2015, can't wait :D

EDIT: here's the extra tech demo, enjoy :D 

Edited by Omar
  • Like 1