Ultra Rare Plat Incoming

Happy

Can someone explain me what im supposed to do to "unlock" all bosses like isaac. When i beat moms hearth, game always ends.

Unless they changed it, you'll be able to visit the Cathedral and Sheol after your 11th Mom's Heart kill, upon which it'll change into the It Lives boss. You might be able to access Sheol and fight Satan early if you get a devil room after defeating Mom's Heart, but I've been seeing rumours going around that visiting Sheol early will lock you out of whichever ending you should've got on that playthrough, potentially making 100% impossible for that save file, so don't go there yet. It's not confirmed but it's certainly worth taking note of.

Unless they changed it, you'll be able to visit the Cathedral and Sheol after your 11th Mom's Heart kill, upon which it'll change into the It Lives boss. You might be able to access Sheol and fight Satan early if you get a devil room after defeating Mom's Heart, but I've been seeing rumours going around that visiting Sheol early will lock you out of whichever ending you should've got on that playthrough, potentially making 100% impossible for that save file, so don't go there yet. It's not confirmed but it's certainly worth taking note of.

Yep, I verified that on Monday, I got to the Cathedral after beating Mom's Heart by an Angel Room and I obtained by the end of the run End 13, objects for third heart's kill, objects for killing Isaac with Azazel. I started from the beginning yesterday, now I'm at 4 heart kills. Damn you Cathedral's beam of light xD

I've been seeing rumours going around that visiting Sheol early will lock you out of whichever ending you should've got on that playthrough, potentially making 100% impossible for that save file, so don't go there yet. It's not confirmed but it's certainly worth taking note of.

This was the case before the version 1.01 update. I was locked out of several endings, but after the update they were instantly unlocked for me and there are no issues.  B)