Ultra Rare Plat Incoming

Happy

Now this is one tough trophy list, getting 100% should take massive amounts of time if this is like the original in any way. I remember a friend of mine spending over 200 hours on the PC version and not even getting close to 100%. Personally, i'm excited. Anyone going for the plat?

• Like 1

You guys are forgetting... the new game has literally 35-40% more NEW content that the original game + Lamb dlc has together. So when theres the trophy that says have every item, beat every boss, unlock all characters, etc etc. This is looking to be somewhere around 300 hours to get everything. It all depends on luck since alot of the time everything in this game is randomized, you are never guaranteed to get a specific item or boss.

Thats what i love about this game, soooo much replay ability. I hope you guys are not just there for the platinum. This game is meant to played for fun.

• Like 2

Hoho, I can't wait for this one! I loved The Binding of Isaac on Steam, so much that I even imported the Unholy Edition. I got 62 out of 84 achievements in the original game. I would've gone for all the other ones, but I was starting to think that 125 hours on the game was a bit much considering that I had several other things that needed playing. This will be a Plat in my collection for damn sure.

• Like 2

May well be so, yes. 

I have 84/84 on Steam at 102 hours played, but with all these new bosses, items, floors etc. plus the addition of a 'beat the Chest without getting hit' trophy... yeah, that won't be pretty. Doing Depths was bad enough, but the Chest is a nightmare. I don't even want to think what's been added to make things harder up there.

Still, as long as it's an obtainable plat, it will be mine.

this game is right up my alley.. i can tell i will easily get around to spending well over 100 hours on the his game, if its all im hoping for with metacritic and all this hype and buzz around it.. however, 300+ hours to plat? haha. i just can't see myself investing that much time into any game.. unless like suikoden 2, ff7, and demon's souls all three had a baby together (dont ask.. -_-') haha

but nonetheless, i will attempt this heroic challenge *bows*