Is this not out for Vita Yet?

DrBloodmoney

• 1 year later...

I bought this on the PS4 also and the Vita version was showing as needing to be bought. I then noticed the PS4/PS3 version was listed as Free rather than Purchased. I "bought" that for free and then the Vita version went Free

Same, I got the PS4 version from ps+ long ago, and when I looked at it, I had both the PS4/PS3 and the Vita versions listed as "Free".. not sure if this one will be tied to my ps+ subscription like the PS4 one, maybe that's why it's not directly cross-buy and we need to purchase it again (although for Free)..

I say this because the PS4 version only came before the other versions and was the only gifted to PS+.

Edited by Han_the_Dragon

No,it has not been released for vita yet.

And then almost a year and a half later...

Came out Today.

Looks like you have to buy it Separatedly  -_-

lol

I think they had some financial issues. It's a great game, but I think they did a big mistake making the game share it's trophy with all versions of the game. Very little point getting it on the Vita now. It has been free for PS+ on PS4, where it has been out for almost 2 years now. The strange thing is, they actually asked people if they wanted a shared trophy list or not.

Anyway, if you didn't get the game through PS+, and you want to play it on the Vita, it's totally a game worth getting. :)