No platinum?

Browsing through the trophy list I found that the only trophy that nobody got yet, at least on PS4, is "Shop-a-holic" (buy all items available in the shops).

I went to a shop and after buying an item the store still had the max quantity of the same item I bought, even if I choose the option to buy everything they never run out of any item.

It seems glitched, but I wonder if I can still get the trophy if I buy everything even if the shops have infinite items

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I've been waiting a long time for this to be patched. Deep breath.

The patch is coming. I emailed WaterMelon way back on December 18th, they just today emailed me back and said this: 

Sorry for our delayed response.

We are aware of the bug and have fixed it for the next update, (which will also add extra features and other bug fixes) it will take a couple of weeks to pass certification but it has been noted and fixed.

Thank you for your support and appreciation.

Have a nice day. Don't hesitate to let me know if you have any other concerns.

Best Regards,

Kenikky

• Like 1

The patch is coming. I emailed WaterMelon way back on December 18th, they just today emailed me back and said this: 

Sorry for our delayed response.

We are aware of the bug and have fixed it for the next update, (which will also add extra features and other bug fixes) it will take a couple of weeks to pass certification but it has been noted and fixed.

Thank you for your support and appreciation.

Have a nice day. Don't hesitate to let me know if you have any other concerns.

Best Regards,

Kenikky

Whoa, I know a few people who will be happy to hear this. Thanks, skateak.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

The patch isn't coming until they've released the Dreamcast/PC disc versions. I wasn't able to get a time frame other than two weeks after those releases.

New features:

NG+ continues with your current level and items. This is also retroactive if you keep a save before you defeat the final boss you'll be able to get NG+ with the patch when you finish it again on this save.

Encounter slider to reduce or increase the amount of random battles.

Animation speed to make battle animations faster or smoother.

SFX Volume adjustment.

Sources. Here and Here.

Edit:

I've also had the shop-a-holic trophy confirmed. You will only need to buy an item once from any shop and you won't have to repurchase it. So you can buy a herb in reja and you won't have to repurchase a herb from another shop. This could make it cheaper but not as much as most of the expensive items are only sold in certain shops once. I'll add a check list to my trophy guide soon to accommodate this. Source

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/pier-solar-and-the-great-architects/259520-shop-holic-patch-coming.html