Official "December & January" Sneak Peek of IGC Line-up.

DarknessKey92

92 members have voted

1. 1. What titles are you looking forward to?

• Gods Among Us Ultimate Edition
    • Secret Ponchos
    • The Swapper
    • iNFAMOUS First Light

Free is free, and something you pay for is not free. I agree that over the year most people get more than what their $30-50 membership is actually worth, but that still doesn't make it free.

As my whole post said.. Ps plus was not originally made for free games. Now it is an added feature. I bought ps plus without even knowing about the free games coming. I'm sure a lot of others do/did. This feature isn't something to get upset about when it only used to have Online backup saves and discounts on games. People should be thankful for everything Sony decides to give to us. They don't have to give us games. Sometimes i'd love to see how people would react if Microsoft and Sony took free games out.

Fantastic news. I read this yesterday on another site and honestly thought I dreamt it! Already own Injustice but the wait on an online match is a long one when you're as crap as I am. How long would you wait to get your ass kicked!? So another of new owners will bring along more activity.

The Swapper looks interesting but probably will sit with my large collection of previously unplayed indies. Tend to focus my time on the games I actually pay for!

As for Infamous. That is absolutely a win! There are only 2 games out I want that I haven't purchased. (well until November came along! Curse you awesome release month!) Infamous just happens to be one of them. Result.

Edited by Malfuras

As my whole post said.. Ps plus was not originally made for free games. Now it is an added feature. I bought ps plus without even knowing about the free games coming. I'm sure a lot of others do/did. This feature isn't something to get upset about when it only used to have Online backup saves and discounts on games. People should be thankful for everything Sony decides to give to us. They don't have to give us games. Sometimes i'd love to see how people would react if Microsoft and Sony took free games out.

Microsoft didn't have free games until 2013. But they had (and have) a great connection on the Xbox 360/One.

If Sony didn't give us free games, i would see no reason to buy the subscription, except for the fact it's now a mandatory thing on the PS4.

I don't need to be thankful for getting crappy games if i'm paying for a service that has 5 maintenance days per month.