Official "December & January" Sneak Peek of IGC Line-up.

DarknessKey92

92 members have voted

1. 1. What titles are you looking forward to?

• Gods Among Us Ultimate Edition
    • Secret Ponchos
    • The Swapper
    • iNFAMOUS First Light

3 months sub is smart. I was thinking that sneaky Sony may have announced these games early to lock players into a 1 year sub, and there's no thing that games from Feb onwards won't be of a subpar standard.

Yeah I hear you. I someones comment that said something along the lines of 'sony knows anyone who got a ps4 on day 1 is gonna have their ps plus subscription run out in a couple of weeks and it could prevent them from making another year purchase'.

Once I read that, I started thinking about why they announced the next couple of games for the coming months. I'll stay observing lol.

• Like 1

Yeah I hear you. I someones comment that said something along the lines of 'sony knows anyone who got a ps4 on day 1 is gonna have their ps plus subscription run out in a couple of weeks and it could prevent them from making another year purchase'.

Once I read that, I started thinking about why they announced the next couple of games for the coming months. I'll stay observing lol.

Exactly. My sub is running out next month, but I will only sign up for another 3 months this time around and observe before committing to another year. Personally, I do not get ps plus for the MP component, but for the games and the cloud service.

Exactly. My sub is running out next month, but I will only sign up for another 3 months this time around and observe before committing to another year. Personally, I do not get ps plus for the MP component, but for the games and the cloud service.

I hear you. Everyone has their reasons. I predict watch dogs and killzone for february or march.

I was pretty surprised that Sony revealed PS+ games for other months, on the other hand, only PS4 ones =D

I'm glad we're getting Infamous First Light 'cause there was no way we could get Second Son.

I hear you. Everyone has their reasons. I predict watch dogs and killzone for february or march.

Oh come on, please no, I just bought Watch_Dogs, I don't want to feel it was misstimed purchase  xD

Maybe for PS3, that would be good =D

Personally, I do not get ps plus for the MP component, but for the games and the cloud service.

Exactly. In my case, it's pretty much cloud storage only and occasional gems like in this case =D

Edited by SatoshiOokami

hmm, my 5 cents:

Guys, its just PR bull$, with recent hiccups from sony (yeah DC for teh win, psn network, 2.0 update, overall all things), giving in advance info about ps plus games for ps4 its strategy, keep some user to re sub, but lets not forget its holiday season - so in december, ppl will get consoles or money to buy in january, and later in that event if any1 around is screaming, hey buy ps +, you get some "free" games to play on your ps4, and its cheaper to buy sub for 50$, than one game, here youll get 4 - or something in these lines, you catch my drift? That way you have new users - more $$$.

I know what im talking about, because i was working in that kind of store selling consoles and games, belive me December is best month for that kind sales - no brainer here.

I suppose in february they will go back to indies, as hype will go down. But maybe im mistaken, and they keep this kind games longer, but im curious why no Knack for first setup? Killzone in some way is still selling, but Knack not that much.

And plz, no flame war, its my opinion as former salesman.

It comes across as a little jaded, but, more than likely, you're probably right on the money with this.

My 2 cents:

Injustice: Don't care for fighters or DC.

Secret Ponchos: I know nothing about, but heard several months ago some of the editors over on IGN raving about it.

The Swapper: Don't know what it is.

First Light: Damn it!  I bought it already!

Edited by Spider-Man916

but im curious why no Knack for first setup?

Because (hopefully) Sony announced once that all their picks must hold a certain rating on metacritic (I believe at least 70) and Knack is below that.

If we'll never see Knack on PS+ it's fine with me. Maybe as a third bonus game like Driveclub was supposed to be, but I really hope that it will never take the spot of a game that could be fun or interesting (which Knach isn't - imo)

Honestly, these are free games. There is no reason for people to get upset over getting any type of free game. Free is Free. Ps+ used to be only discounts and online storage. A free crappy game is still a free game. No need to get upset over these games not being the best. Also, I think this will slow down too. I do not think Sony will keep these great games coming from now on. I would assume they give us the "crappy games" in February moving forward. Remember, Free is free guys :D

Edited by cvalencia1

ok, how bout them apples, Japan is gettin Killzone in december:

http://www.jp.playstation.com/psn/plus/cp/20th/?EMCID=jGMpsplus-webtop_z001

Who cares about Killzone? They get Natural Doctrine! Natural Doctrine!

Honestly, these are free games. There is no reason for people to get upset over getting any type of free game. Free is Free. Ps+ used to be only discounts and online storage. A free crappy game is still a free game. No need to get upset over these games not being the best. Also, I think this will slow down too. I do not think Sony will keep these great games coming from now on. I would assume they give us the "crappy games" in February moving forward. Remember, Free is free guys :D

But crappy free game is just field in Download List, if it's crappy, why would you want to play it? =D

Oh FFS! I already own Injustice! That's it I am going to cancel my PS Plus and sell my PS4 and buy an Atari Jaguar or whatever system the cool kids are playing these days. Sick of getting ripped off paying nearly 11 pence a day for this bullcack time after time only to be rewarded with games I already own on an occasional basis!  :angry:   :shakefist:

• Like 1

Really feels like I renewed my Plus membership at the worst time. There hasn't been anything for a few months that interests me, these picks don't help. Injustice is the last game I'd want and I haven't really gotten in to  InFamous.

Hopefully these games do it for some of you. 

wow Killzone free for PS4 in Japan? I'm guessing if we do get it we'll have to wait at least for February since we already have big titles coming these next two months, I don't think they'd give us that much at the same time.

You mean we have to wait another year, right? =D

Like, seriously, there's no chance Sony will put AAA title on IGC 3 months in the row =D