Official "December & January" Sneak Peek of IGC Line-up.

DarknessKey92

92 members have voted

1. 1. What titles are you looking forward to?

• Gods Among Us Ultimate Edition
    • Secret Ponchos
    • The Swapper
    • iNFAMOUS First Light

Article made by Sr. Manager, PlayStation Digital Platforms Matthew Harper

I Honestly could care less about DriveClub Plus Edition, But Holy Shit! The Swapper(3 way cross-buy) & iNFAMOUS First Light is a huge win for me.

We are also getting 

Injustice: Gods Among Us Ultimate Edition & Secret Ponchos for PS4.

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2014/11/04/sneak-peek-at-ps4-plus-lineup-for-dec-jan/

Hey PS Plus fans — we wanted to give you a sneak peek at our December and January PS4 free games lineup for Plus.

Before we reveal our PS4 lineup, we understand many of you are waiting for DRIVECLUB PS Plus Edition to be added to the Instant Game Collection, and we apologize that the game is not yet ready to launch. We want you to know that we’re committed to providing DRIVECLUB PS Plus Edition to members when it’s ready, and the Evolution team is working hard to make it a reality. In the meantime, we want to make sure you still have some amazing free games to play throughout the holidays, so check out the great lineup we have in store for you guys!

7557572424_c8b25c5036_z.jpg

In December, we’re excited to add Injustice: Gods Among Us Ultimate Edition and Secret Ponchos to PS4’s IGC lineup. As one of the biggest fighting games, Injustice: Gods Among Us Ultimate Edition is the first AAA Blu-ray title to join the Instant Game Collection for PS4, and we think you’ll really enjoy playing it since DRIVECLUB PS Plus Edition is not available yet. For January’s PS4 lineup, we’re adding the hit games inFAMOUS First Light and The Swapper for PS4.

We hope you’ll enjoy this new lineup for PS4 over the holidays. Which one are you looking forward to most?

Edited by DarknessKey92
  • Like 1

Me, as a PS+ complainer for the last few months, has hope about these upcoming months, (not November, that lineup can suck my dick sidewards), and Injustice (even though I own it) and Infamous First Light are signs of good things to come. Like I said in another thread, I hope the PS3 and Vita games are as good as these, then PS+ is back on its feet again!

That's definitely a marked improvement in terms of star power for the Instant Game Collection. I only bought The Swapper a few months ago, but I don't mind it being free so soon as it's truly a great game that more people need to play. As for inFAMOUS: First Light, that's a game that I shall definitely be availing of; once I get my PS4, of course. 

• Like 1

Sony gives away two brand new indie games, both with plats: "omg where's AAA get fukt sony".

Sony says they'll give away a port of an almost two year old fighting game and a short, standalone DLC game over the next two months:  "omg sony's the best".

Yep pretty much, most people including myself, don't get a lot of enjoyment out of indie games, plats or not plats.

• Like 3

Me, as a PS+ complainer for the last few months, has hope about these upcoming months, (not November, that lineup can suck my dick sidewards), and Injustice (even though I own it) and Infamous First Light are signs of good things to come. Like I said in another thread, I hope the PS3 and Vita games are as good as these, then PS+ is back on its feet again!

haha

eec.jpg

I kind of wanted inFAMOUS FIRST LIGHT on release but I knew it would be free very soon. Nice. Also, I have Injustice for Xbox360 and it's an amazing fighting game, one of my favorite Xbox360 games of all time and one of the best releases of 2014. This version has all that expensive DLC with more content and I would love to have it on the Playstation 4, it will look even more beautiful. The swapper and Secret Ponchos will be great too, love this lineup.

Edited by SoIidWoIf

Hopefully everyone with a PS4 enjoys these.  As a person who has yet to get a PS4, hopefully the PS3 and PS Vita games won't disappoint :D

However, I wonder what this tells us about November's lineup if they are already starting to talk about December and January...

• Like 2

Hmm, let's see

Injustice - Don't care since I'm not into either fighting games or DC comics

Secret Ponchos - Never heard of it, no idea what it is, can't say.

Swapper - Again, dunno what it even is.

Infamous FL - Awesome. I never bought it due to financial constraints, but now I dont need to. ... Except...

My subscription expires mid December so i'll need to scrape some money together to renew. I'm sure I'll manage.

• Like 1