Official "December & January" Sneak Peek of IGC Line-up.

DarknessKey92

92 members have voted

1. 1. What titles are you looking forward to?

• Gods Among Us Ultimate Edition
    • Secret Ponchos
    • The Swapper
    • iNFAMOUS First Light

I let my sub lapse about 3 months ago and have had no regrets.  If the ps3 titles are anywhere near this good I'll definitely re-up my subscription in December.  I don't have a ps4 yet but I'll at least "purchase" the ps4 games for when I finally get me one.

hmm, my 5 cents:

Guys, its just PR bull$, with recent hiccups from sony (yeah DC for teh win, psn network, 2.0 update, overall all things), giving in advance info about ps plus games for ps4 its strategy, keep some user to re sub, but lets not forget its holiday season - so in december, ppl will get consoles or money to buy in january, and later in that event if any1 around is screaming, hey buy ps +, you get some "free" games to play on your ps4, and its cheaper to buy sub for 50$, than one game, here youll get 4 - or something in these lines, you catch my drift? That way you have new users - more $$$.

I know what im talking about, because i was working in that kind of store selling consoles and games, belive me December is best month for that kind sales - no brainer here.

I suppose in february they will go back to indies, as hype will go down. But maybe im mistaken, and they keep this kind games longer, but im curious why no Knack for first setup? Killzone in some way is still selling, but Knack not that much.

And plz, no flame war, its my opinion as former salesman.

I'll use my internet wissdom to predict the following: People will complain anyway.

Personally, i'm more than happy with the lineup, not sure if i'll pick up Injustice again, i platinum'd that game back on Ps3 and i don't feel like going though all that effort again. Haven't heard of Secret Ponchos either, i'll check it out though. Both Swapper and Infamous are games i was thinking of buying anyway, so i'll definetly get those.

• Like 1

Really happy for every single player now, hopefully they will stop saying bring "AAA" games, now that injustice and first light will be added. As I always say each month I think I steal from Sony sometimes. Ps+ is to me the best service ever.

I'm not excited about this month IGC games but overall I've been satisfied with PS+ too. It's given me loads of excellent PS3 games and actually most of the PS4 IGC games have been fun even none of them were expensive AAA games. All in all I'm happy to try out Infamous and Injustice, I'm kind of interested in them both but not in paying so much for them.

I am very excited about First Light. I've been holding back from buying PS4 games because of the price tag and there are so many other cheaper GREAT PS3 games out there (Yeah, I know I'm cheap).

Anyway, I've never complained about PS+, but I'm glad some made themselves heard and Sony is taking actions to rectify the situation.

Edited by EmoDevo

Me, as a PS+ complainer for the last few months, has hope about these upcoming months, (not November, that lineup can suck my dick sidewards), and Injustice (even though I own it) and Infamous First Light are signs of good things to come. Like I said in another thread, I hope the PS3 and Vita games are as good as these, then PS+ is back on its feet again!

Do you think it was to stop backlash?

I very much think so.Who knows what the future of PS+ games may bring, maybe we will start to see a quality raise in games.

Yeah I was just over at the blogs and people seem to be calming down but others arent having it. At least I know not to buy these games and I'll probably buy a 3 month subscription in december. I'll rock with the trials for now. :awesome:

http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2014/11/05/weeks-ps-store-discounts-games-e20-tomb-raider-definitive-edition/

• Like 1

Yeah I was just over at the blogs and people seem to be calming down but others arent having it. At least I know not to buy these games and I'll probably buy a 3 month subscription in december. I'll rock with the trials for now. :awesome:

http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2014/11/05/weeks-ps-store-discounts-games-e20-tomb-raider-definitive-edition/

3 months sub is smart. I was thinking that sneaky Sony may have announced these games early to lock players into a 1 year sub, and there's no thing that games from Feb onwards won't be of a subpar standard.