Wil We ever get a proper sequel of the main series?

Sigma999

I hate how this franchise is being left in the dust. Why can't the developers make a game following the gameplay of the main series instead of this shitty Move game?

I love the ps1 and ps2 games and it makes me sad how this franchsie never really stood out among others that are just the same and doesn't bring anything new to the table.

Back in the days, to me this game was the fun factor even more than Spyro or Crash. Is too much to ask for a proper entry in the main series in newer systems (PS3/PS4/PSVita)?

• Like 1

At the very least, an HD collection would be appreciated. Ape Escape is one of my favorite series, and it pains me to see it go out with a spin-off game that plays nothing like it. I wouldn't mind a reboot like the one Twisted Metal got, I just want more monkey hijinks.

• Like 1

I never actually owned an Ape Escape game. I played a demo of the third on PS2 way back when it was new, and like 5 different demos of other games on the PSP, there was a racing one, which was actually pretty decent tbh, a stupid minigame thing where you held the PSP sideways and two players would catch bananas and shit, and that Ape Quest thing.

I would fucking love to play an HD collection of the old school proper ones on PS3/4. I'd been meaning to download them for my phone's PS1 emulator sometime now.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

I wouldn't mind if they just made an HD collection with Pumped and Primed included. I love Pumped and primed more than I love the main series.

I wasn't even aware of the existence of those titles  :unsure:

I have to search them up .

• Like 1