Hyperdimension Neptunia Fanclub

Satoshi Ookami

One more question, Is rebirth 1 a hard game?

As long as you know what you are doing, no. I have gotten a few game overs, but it was only because I was underleveled.

Well, apparently Hyperdimension Neptunia VII is going to have some bonus items. Two of the pre-order bonuses being given away at certain stores in Japan is aparently dream sequences in the game which I have no idea what that means but it involves Vert and Blanc and here they are:

Blanc:

2w50fg7.jpg_zpsykqkse1m.png

Vert:

outgoing_zpsc72w0rdd.jpg

So we have Blanc with bigger breasts and with her hat off (which I will say, is quite hot) and Vert having her own little sisters (Leanbox having cute CPU candidates, don't know if they're twins). Diggin' both.

• Like 1

As long as you know what you are doing, no. I have gotten a few game overs, but it was only because I was underleveled.

So we have Blanc with bigger breasts and with her hat off (which I will say, is quite hot) and Vert having her own little sisters (Leanbox having cute CPU candidates, don't know if they're twins). Diggin' both.

I am mesmerised by the youngest of the bunch. If I ever happen to obtain this game, more than likely she will be my most used character if she turns out to be playable.

I do not really care for humongous breasts, as such, the whole Blanc thing seems quite frankly; pointless. At least to me personally. I know that there are many others in the world who will like it. Thankfully it is only a sequence (hopefully) and not some permanent transformation. Otherwise, I would never be able to look at her the same.

Edited by Nepgear2

So we have Blanc with bigger breasts and with her hat off (which I will say, is quite hot)

Agree to this, my beloved NepJr ^_^

But they could be a bit smaller.

I do not really care for humongous breasts, as such, the whole Blanc thing seems quite frankly; pointless.[...] Thankfully it is only a sequence (hopefully) and not some permanent transformation. Otherwise, I would never be able to look at her the same.

Agree to this, my beloved NepJr ^_^

And flat Blanny is cute too. <3

As far I understand it, it is just a pre-order bonus in japanese store. So we dont must fear a Loli-Vert (Lolis are cute and stuff, but a Loli-Vert is not a Vert.. I mean, Im also declining skins in other games.) or ... a mature Blanny. :)

Edited by Neputyunu

Platinum-wise or gameplay-wise?

Platinum-wise, it may take a little more grinding than you would expect.

Gameplay-wise... you may get some Game Overs if you aren't careful.

All together, if you grind, you will have no problems.

Okay, Thank you for reply.

So, Level grind I should less problems.

I will have more Question later

Edited by WulfPack3

• 2 weeks later...

Okay guys, come at me =D Criticize, point out mistakes, point out what should be added =D

Let's make the first Nepguide worthy of being the first =D

https://psnprofiles.com/guide/2427-Hyperdimension-Neptunia-Re;Birth2-Trophy-Guide

You made a good one. Sadly however, I won't be getting that DLC, so Stella's Dungeon will take a lot longer for me to beat. Of course, due to my style of trophy gathering, that trophy won't be my last to collect.

Okay guys, come at me =D Criticize, point out mistakes, point out what should be added =D

https://psnprofiles.com/guide/2427-Hyperdimension-Neptunia-Re;Birth2-Trophy-Guide

Thanks for making one Satoshi. Been waiting for a guide so i can finally start working towards the platinum. Now go make one for hyperdevotion! :P

Thanks for the guide Satoshi! I was waiting for one to pop up before i started it (and after I finish Hyperdivotion). :D

Thanks guys, I expected to hear something that should be added, oh well... =D

Feel free to add something in comments if you spot something =)

You made a good one. Sadly however, I won't be getting that DLC, so Stella's Dungeon will take a lot longer for me to beat. Of course, due to my style of trophy gathering, that trophy won't be my last to collect.

Ouch, that will be a tough road. And... you can bet it WILL be the last one =D

Especially losing equipment and not obtaining the one you get from dungeon will make this trophy really tough imo...

I mean, that way, you will have to do True Neptral Tower with just equipment from Colosseum... I'm not really sure that will be possible :/

Now go make one for hyperdevotion! :P

I'm one step ahead of you! =D

Is... what I wanted to say =D But it's not exactly true, I do plan to do one (most likely collaboration with Garcia) but it's not started yet =D

Should be up this week, though xD

Congratz on the guide \( ◜ ▽ ◝ )/

This is so cute xD

Thanks for the guide. I'm definitely going to use it when I buy the game.

You should definitely buy it ASAP =D Rom-chan in HDD awaits =D

Thanks for the guide Satoshi! I was waiting for one to pop up before i started it (and after I finish Hyperdivotion).  :D

Well... good luck with Hyperdevotion, you will need all the time you can xD

Edited by Satoshi Ookami
  • Like 2

You should definitely buy it ASAP =D Rom-chan in HDD awaits =D

I decided not to buy anymore games until I finish the games I've been working on the past few weeks. I finished Monster Monpiece Friday, so that just leaves Disgaea D2 and Project Diva f 2nd. I'm still wondering whether to buy Rebirth 2 or Hyperdevotion Noire first.

ReBirth 2, I still need few days for Noire guide xDDDDD

Oh, so you are making the Noire guide? I'll be looking forward to it. I'm not getting either for at least a few more weeks, but I'm leaning towards ReBirth 2 so that I can use the CPU Candidates again (especially Rom).

Oh, so you are making the Noire guide? I'll be looking forward to it. I'm not getting either for at least a few more weeks, but I'm leaning towards ReBirth 2 so that I can use the CPU Candidates again (especially Rom).

If I don't, who will? =D

And as a TOP 10 achiever, I have some obligation =D

Thank you so very much, I need this, I want to finish Re;birth 2 as soon as possible so I can play Hyperdevotion Noire again, I love Hyperdevotion so much.

Seriously... humans with their stupid doublestandards... =D

So there was this girl, telling me my mother is retarded, because I told her my mother thinks Japan makes me pedophile, because she heard that in TV xD

Well, actually she really IS retarded...

Anway ... so this girl explained me yesterday, GTA is just about drugs, brutality against women, war and stuff, because she heard that in TV xD

... see? DOUBLESTANDARDS EVERYWHERE! °o°

Also she seems to have a different definition of "OpenWorld" ... Minecraft is OpenWorld, but GTA isnt ... huh? o_o

GTA is so craparonie openworlded, the map feels like 70% forests and/or mountains xD

Dont get why people are always talking about stuff they dont know.

Still rebirth1 on Vita. ... This is like the weekly "What games for Vita I should buy"-topics. Seriously ... btw, they are late in time. Would someone please be so friendly and start a "new" topic? :D

From the ps3 games it doesnt matter... maybe Victory there. :P ... at the end you will play every game anyway, because Neppy = love. ^_^ Imo especially the first game was interesting. The battlesystem and the gameplay were ... "exotic" =D

Ask Satoshi... he played Victory just because his favourite voiceactress has a role in there. Now he played them all.

... You cant escape Neppys. Forever Love! ^_^ (at least when you use japanese audio... but uhm... yeah dont want to discuss that...)

Thanks for the advice

Ouch, that will be a tough road. And... you can bet it WILL be the last one =D

Especially losing equipment and not obtaining the one you get from dungeon will make this trophy really tough imo...

I mean, that way, you will have to do True Neptral Tower with just equipment from Colosseum... I'm not really sure that will be possible :/

Trust me, I save one of the Gold trophy Endings for last, always.

Trust me, I save one of the Gold trophy Endings for last, always.

I tend to do the same, but in this case... you will really want to have everything else out of way =D

Thank you so very much, I need this, I want to finish Re;birth 2 as soon as possible so I can play Hyperdevotion Noire again, I love Hyperdevotion so much.

And Hyperdevotion guide will be waiting for you =D

You guys wanted it, you guys got it =D

Just be careful what you wish for =D You may be overcome by the grind =D

So, without any delay, you know the drill, check it, and feedback it =D

https://psnprofiles.com/guide/2523-Hyperdevotion-Noire-Goddess-Black-Heart-Trophy-Guide

Now nothing can block you from proving to the world that you are HYPERDEVOTED! (Even though you will never be as hyperdevoted as I am  :awesome:)
Edited by Satoshi Ookami
  • Like 3