Hyperdimension Neptunia Fanclub

Satoshi Ookami

Of course =D

But no one will think of it that way, you know? =D

It would be too gay, obviously =D

Seriously... humans with their stupid doublestandards... =D

So there was this girl, telling me my mother is retarded, because I told her my mother thinks Japan makes me pedophile, because she heard that in TV xD

Well, actually she really IS retarded...

Anway ... so this girl explained me yesterday, GTA is just about drugs, brutality against women, war and stuff, because she heard that in TV xD

... see? DOUBLESTANDARDS EVERYWHERE! °o°

Also she seems to have a different definition of "OpenWorld" ... Minecraft is OpenWorld, but GTA isnt ... huh? o_o

GTA is so craparonie openworlded, the map feels like 70% forests and/or mountains xD

Dont get why people are always talking about stuff they dont know.

I'd like to try but don't know which game to start as a first experience

Still rebirth1 on Vita. ... This is like the weekly "What games for Vita I should buy"-topics. Seriously ... btw, they are late in time. Would someone please be so friendly and start a "new" topic? :D

From the ps3 games it doesnt matter... maybe Victory there. :P ... at the end you will play every game anyway, because Neppy = love. ^_^ Imo especially the first game was interesting. The battlesystem and the gameplay were ... "exotic" =D

Ask Satoshi... he played Victory just because his favourite voiceactress has a role in there. Now he played them all.

... You cant escape Neppys. Forever Love! ^_^ (at least when you use japanese audio... but uhm... yeah dont want to discuss that...)

Edited by Neputyunu

^_^ Imo especially the first game was interesting. The battlesystem and the gameplay were ... "exotic" =D

Ask Satoshi... he played Victory just because his favourite voiceactress has a role in there. Now he played them all.

... You cant escape Neppys. Forever Love! ^_^ (at least when you use japanese audio... but uhm... yeah dont want to discuss that...)

I'd agree that the battle system of the first game was quite interesting, although I never took full advantage of it until I played the JP version of the game.

I also want to state out how I got interested in the series out of complete boredom. One day, searching through youtube, I randomly stumbled upon footage of someone playing mk2. Main thing that interested me? Probably the fact that I was seeing young girls beat the shit out of monsters. Eventually, the video left my head and it wasn't until after I got my third plat and I stumbled upon a J-Core mix video where one of the songs featured that CG from mk2 where Black, White, and Green Heart were captive by those tentacle-wire things. It was that which brought me more interest into the series and somehow made me think of that previous video. After checking the description of the original game, I was like "I GOTTA GET THIS" (Because a console war with goddess-personified consoles was one of the most unique ideas I have come across). Got the game as a gift for Christmas (with no one questioning me, thank the goddesses) and LOVED IT. So much that I platted the game in a week and played through the game three times (then got the JP version last summer). Just after getting the plat, I got mk2, cried from the Conquest Ending, then kicked ass with its rewards. That's when I truly became a fan of the series...also this and PSNP was probably the main reason that I got knowledge of another Compile Heart game I'm playing right now, Fairy Fencer F.

Well... I'm a bit of a special case =D I would play anything with HanaKana xDDDDD

And I didn't play them all, yet =D

Noire is sleeping next to me so she will be started on Thursday but I haven't played NepU yet... :/

Black, White, and Green Heart were captive by those tentacle-wire things. 

I see what got you into Neps :awesome:

Probably the fact that I was seeing young girls beat the shit out of monsters.

This is the moment where Uni and I are shooting photos of you with our NPGs.  :awesome:

... Where is my junior sister number 2 btw?

:awesome:

See? SEE?! I told you guys, this totally is his ecchi-face! ^_^

You want to make photos of my NepJr too?  :awesome:

Edited by Neputyunu

Photos? Ha! As if. I am much too perfect to have photos taken. The world would implode in on itself upon my viewing by another living being. *proceeds to stare at self in mirror* (Ah, I am so beautiful...Why does no one else acknowledge this body? They just have no taste clearly. I should have won that popularity poll by 3.8^11 votes) *licks own arm*

Edited by Nepgear2

I just walked through the game section in a store and saw the victory sitting there on the shelf. I had never seen the game, or even heard of it before. So ofcourse i picked it up and took a closer look. Saw some pictures of anime girls wearing revealing mecha outfits, so ofcourse i picked it up... And then i became a loyal nepfan.

I had first fallen for Neptunia upon the sighting of Nepgear on the Mk2 cover whilst I was browsing in Gamestop. I loved the title, especially the part about "Hyperdimension...". I had imagined it as a type of uber butt-kicking action Role-Playing Game. The final boss theme with Arfoire further confirmed this for me. I will admit, after looking up gameplay on Victory I was not very shocked (But slightly disappointed) to see it was not what I had anticipated. But the combat style still seemed interesting nonetheless. I could not buy Mk2 without going digital for personal purposes, so I had settled and went to buy Victory the very next day after viewing gameplay of it. I fell in love with it. I actually even enjoyed grinding on it. Then I got the first Hyperdimension, (which I also loved), then Mk2...It is still rather disappointing I will not be able to purchase a Vita without sacrificing tons of other things I want.

Nepgear became my favourite almost five minutes after obtaining her... :L

Edited by Nepgear2

I first heard of Hyperdimension Neptunia back in 2011 back when I barely had any PS3 games and was searching Game Stop to see what games I should get. When I saw this game, I read about the console war and was immediately interested. I asked for Hyperdimension Neptunia for Christmas (which apparently my parents felt very awkward getting for me), and then played it nonstop for a month. I've been a fan of the series ever since.

Photos? Ha! As if. I am much too perfect to have photos taken. The world would implode in on itself upon my viewing by another living being. *proceeds to stare at self in mirror* (Ah, I am so beautiful...Why does no one else acknowledge this body? They just have no taste clearly. I should have won that popularity poll by 3.8^11 votes) *licks own arm*

Who ever said that no one acknowledged your body?

Huh? Your ups and downs... last time you were shy as craparonie and had no selfconfidence. This time before that you were a model or stuff. And now you are over selfconvidencing again.

Thats my NepJr2 how I love her. A living mystery for ever. Even for her sister! ^_^

Who ever said that no one acknowledged your body?

True, True my beloved all-3-days-personalitychanging NepJr3. ^_^

*get between both of my juniorsisters for intense groupsnuggling*

uhm... who brings the pudding now? °o° .... Hiiiisty? Hiiiiistyy?

• Like 1

See? SEE?! I told you guys, this totally is his ecchi-face! ^_^

:awesome:

People don't want spin-off of MCs =D

I just walked through the game section in a store and saw the victory sitting there on the shelf. I had never seen the game, or even heard of it before. So ofcourse i picked it up and took a closer look. Saw some pictures of anime girls wearing revealing mecha outfits, so ofcourse i picked it up... And then i became a loyal nepfan.

Good shelf it was.

Edited by Satoshi Ookami

Well, apparently Hyperdimension Neptunia VII is going to have some bonus items. Two of the pre-order bonuses being given away at certain stores in Japan is aparently dream sequences in the game which I have no idea what that means but it involves Vert and Blanc and here they are:

Blanc:

2w50fg7.jpg_zpsykqkse1m.png

Vert:

outgoing_zpsc72w0rdd.jpg

• Like 1

woops , just found this thanks to Neputyunu.

Usually just check recent posts/ threads from main page. but i'll check around the forums from now on

Mini-Hiiiistyyy!! ^_^ *cuddle*

heh? We have here 24 pages full of craparoniestuff from people who are too weird for reality. This is recent enough, buddyy ^_^

@Plue: see? SEE?! It was this easy to get a Histy! :P Just write on peoples wall...

• Like 1